PDA

View Full Version : His Name was Ramyun Noodles - R.I.P.

Ramyun Noodles
11-23-2012, 08:11 AM
He passed away last night on Thanksgiving.

I don't have the words to describe how my heart aches for him. And I hope he wasn't suffering too much.

In June, the family who gave him up to me was tired of the novelty of having a hamster. They had him for about 1.5 years. I had him for 5.5 months and I'm jealous that they, who didn't love him, had him for so much longer than I did.

He was a precious little gift. Rest in peace, my little darling. I'll see you on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Call me Alison
11-23-2012, 08:22 AM
im so sorry, he new how much he was loved by you and the time he had with you were his happiest.

play well ramyun noodles xxxx

The Hamster's family
11-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Ohhhh... =( I'm soo sorry for your loss... Take pride in knowing you gave him the best he could have asked for : being and feeling loved... He is now your little angel, guarding you and protecting you...

Rest well, little man... Have fun at the Bridge and blow a kiss from time to time to that special someone you left behind...

Annie xxx

Ramyun Noodles
11-23-2012, 10:17 AM
It's amazing that a living little being... so tiny in this grand universe of time and space... could make such an impact outside of itself.

Thank you, Little Ramyun, for letting me love you.

souffle
11-23-2012, 10:28 AM
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. He was clearly very much loved and his time with you sharing his life was the most special. No hamster could ask for more. It is a wonderful gift to share such times with a little one and he will leave pawprints on your heart forever.
Play well at the bridge Ramyun Noodles and send a rainbow to say you are safely arrived x

strawberrysmom
11-23-2012, 12:17 PM
So sorry :( <3 At least his last months were of love and no more memory of neglect was probably left. That will always be a comfort. I loved his name too!

Ramyun Noodles
11-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Aw, thanks everyone. His original name was Noodles and I added the Korean-version of Ramen, which is Ramyun.

His name was Ramyun Noodles and he had an identity!!!
He was significant!
He made an impact!
And he was LOVED, gosh darnit!

Ramyun Noodles
11-25-2012, 08:50 AM
It's been three days since he passed. And I started to clean out and put away his four cages. Very depressing. I keep watching videos of him and missing his twitching nose and his baby-like fingers.
:-(

So, I've been going through bouts of missing him like crazy and being glad he shared almost 6 months of his little life with me.

silverliner
11-25-2012, 09:35 AM
It's amazing that a living little being... so tiny in this grand universe of time and space... could make such an impact outside of itself.

Thank you, Little Ramyun, for letting me love you.

Absolutely beautiful. Sleep tight, little Ramyun.

GemmasMom
11-25-2012, 10:04 AM
R.I.P. little Ramyun. He knows how much you loved him and the 5 months with you were what he was thinking about and will remember.

Ramyun Noodles
11-30-2012, 12:52 PM
I took an Instagram of him a couple of months ago. He was sniffing my phone. So cute!

njwilde
11-30-2012, 03:42 PM
RIP, Ramyun, I hope you can play nice with my Woody who I lost in August and I am still welling up every time I think of him and my heart aches when I see his pictures. It's amazing how in such a short while we get so attached but it also makes me glad that there are so many true hamster lovers around. I am sure you gave him the loveliest home he could wish for and I am sure his memories of the "old"home would have vanished towards the end so he will have fallen asleep very content.

Hugs for you and sleep well, Ramyun.

Ramyun Noodles
12-01-2012, 02:06 PM
I know, right? So amazing that their itty bitty, little selves can steal so much of our hearts.

His name was Ramyun Noodles and he was NOT a throw-away toy!

Pompompoms
12-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Play well little man, I'm so glad you had such a lovely home with wonderful care for your retirement, exactly what you deserved xxx

Hammymad
12-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Very sorry for your loss.I know that Ramyun Noodles was very grateful for the months you shared and cared for him.
Sleep,tight little man xxx

Ramyun Noodles
12-05-2012, 07:38 AM
His little body was so cold before he passed away. The last few days of his life, I wrapped and placed him next to a microwaved, rice-filled sock, covered with a towel. These were the last pictures I took of him.

I still miss him.

shiny
12-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Oh he was so gorgeous, tears in my eyes now :(

The Hamster's family
12-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I know, right? So amazing that their itty bitty, little selves can steal so much of our hearts.

His name was Ramyun Noodles and he was NOT a throw-away toy!

That's how I feel about Bebe, my female cat that I had to pts in october... They are living creatures, not a toy that you can just get rid of...

I soooo feel for you both...

Annie xx