PDA

View Full Version : Breeders near Maidstone Kent!!!!!

Amazing amy
11-02-2012, 09:02 AM
I am desperately looking for breeders near Maidstone in Kent England, I have nearly all my bits needed ( just waiting on food delivery ) an then I am ready for our new friend/s but I don't want to go to a pet shop to get our new addition to our family, when ever I was a kid I always got hamsters from pet shops ( bein nun the wiser ) and only 1 has lived to over a year, :( I don't mind a rescue near me either as long as they are young and tame as I have a young son, please can some one help, thank you very much :) xx

Amazing amy
11-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Forgot to mention were looking for syrian hamsters :) xx

Silver
11-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Sue from Tuftyfluff hamsters.

She breeds Syrians & dwarfs.

Her website Home - Tuftyfluff Hamsters (http://tuftyfluffhamsters.webs.com/). I don't thonk the website is up to date, she is in Borehamwood.

And there is one in Cambridge Grantabrugge Hamstery Homepage (http://www.grantabruggehamstery.co.uk) who is expecting a litter soon

Silver xxx

Amazing amy
11-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Just looked on the map and tuftyfluff is an hour and a half away and the other one two hours, which is a long way :( I will keep them in mind if I can't find anywhere else, thank you for your help :) xx

Silver
11-02-2012, 10:02 AM
That's ok. Both are National Hamster Council breeders which means they are pedigree hams, which will be hand tame & healthy.

You could also look at the website

Southernhamsterclub

On there you will see a list of breeders & shows, breeders take the hams to the shows to sell as well as show them, baby's that is.

Hope you find one soon & I could not agree with you more on pet shop hams.

Silver xxx

Amazing amy
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
That's good and that's what I want, thank you so much for your help I have emailed the southern hamster club so fingers crossed, if not i will have to save up to travel to one of the breeders, and hopefully will have a new friend soon :) I will let you know if I find any one :) xx

Silver
11-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Your very welcome

Yes let us know when you have your little one.

Silver xxx