PDA

View Full Version : Hello

milly
07-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Hello! Im new and my name is Milly!

I have a Syrian Hamster by the name of Bo. He's rather tubby, golden with white patches. He loves his food, and has been taught to come out for treats. I am not so new to hamsters, but this is my first time on a forum, so Hi! :D

SnuggleHam
07-13-2005, 05:19 AM
Hello Milly welcome to the fourm, I'm glad you have joined us! How old is your hamster Bo? I do hope you post pictures sometime soon!

I look forward to seeing you around!

milly
07-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Hey!

Bo is about 1 year 6 months old! He was about 10 weeks when I got him, so you know!

I should hope to get some pictures up of him, depends when he will wake up! He's a very lazy hamster bless him, but he's adorable! I have had a Syrian amster 2 years ago, and so did my mum, but Mickey was unfortunatley put to sleep at the age of 2 with a cyst and even more bad news when my mum's, April, was put to sleep 5 months later with Wet Tail!

I hope to hear from you soon! :lol:

SnuggleHam
07-24-2005, 01:30 PM
My Syrian Hamster Gerald is very lazy as well, I don't really bother him in the day I let mine sleep, but sometimes I wake him up to givge him a slice of apple or some bean sprouts, I don't think he minds waking up for that too much :)

babyboos
08-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Nice to meet you Milly - glad you found us and chose HC as your first hamster forum :oops: Hope you meet lots of new friends here and share in lots of chats about hamsters. Oh and tonight when you cuddle Bo tell him we all want to see his cheeky face soon :wink: