PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Cloud

Trent233
10-20-2012, 10:06 AM
This morning, I checked her cage and she was in the same spot as yesterday, I decided to hold her and she was cold, she wasn't breathing, and her whiskers weren't moving. Last night, when I touched her, she was moderately warm, so I thought she was hibernating, next morning she was cold. Could anyone diagnose what happened to her?, it just doesn't make sense. Here are what couldn't have made her die

* Wet tail - Her tail wasn't wet and there wasn't any trace of wet poo either
* Starving to death - There was a lot of food in the food bowl
* Vanilla attacked her - Vanilla is not a very vicious hamster, and she's female also, female dwarf hamsters are not known to fight very much

purple_x
10-20-2012, 12:37 PM
If there was no blood in the cage then she wasn't killed.
Could have been a heart attack or some other health problem.

I'm really sorry for your loss.
Sleep tight Cloud x x x

The Hamster's family
10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss... Hope you feel better soon... =( Sending all the love and cuddles you need...

Sleep tight, lil one... Send some warm kisses to that special someone you left behind...

Annie xxx

Pompompoms
10-21-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm so sorry you lost Cloud, what ever has happened happened in terms of reason sadly, and the important thing is to be sure Vanilla is healthy just to rule out an illness.

Cloud will be safe at the bridge now till it's time to see her again. Play well little one xx

souffle
10-29-2012, 05:18 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes we just never know what happened. It was just her time to be called.
Play well Cloud x