PDA

View Full Version : I have a new hamster!!

lop
07-04-2005, 08:02 AM
my parents let me buy a new hamster!!!

IŽm so happy!!

he is a grey haired boy and I named him topolino :D

IŽll post pics of him as soon as I can =)

babyboos
07-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Oh that is good news

can't wait to see him

what does his name mean?

lop
07-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh that is good news

can't wait to see him

what does his name mean?

=)

My sister chose the name. She says he looks like a little mole (in spanish topo) and apart from that here in Argentina there exists a lollypop (that comes with a little surprise inside) named Topolino =)

Matt
07-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Congrats on the hammie! I am looking forward to seeing some photos of him. The name is very unique indeed. :)

Emma
07-05-2005, 04:25 AM
Bienvenido Topolino :) !

That is a lovely name :) little mole!

What colour is he?

lop
07-05-2005, 05:41 AM
Congrats on the hammie! I am looking forward to seeing some photos of him. The name is very unique indeed. :)

Thank you Matt!

IŽll post pictures as soon as I can =D

Bienvenido Topolino :) !

That is a lovely name :) little mole!

What colour is he?

hehehe! thanks Emma ;)

He is Light Grey =D

babyboos
08-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Hey Lop been ages since we last saw you - not fair - we demand pictures of Topolino :?

SnuggleHam
08-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Oh yay!! Congratulations to both you and your new hamster, I can't wait to see pictures!

lop
08-04-2005, 06:47 AM
Hey Lop been ages since we last saw you - not fair - we demand pictures of Topolino :?

hi hi hi!!!!! =)

you are right! it's been ages since I post something =)

how are you doing babyboos?

I've been really busy lately (finishing websites and stuff)

I haven't taken pics of topolino yet =( I'm gonna ask my dad to take the camara home so as to take some onight =)

babyboos
08-04-2005, 06:51 AM
Hi Lop - how is Topolino settling in? Is he a real snuggle monster yet? (likes lots of cuddles)

lop
08-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Hi Lop - how is Topolino settling in? Is he a real snuggle monster yet? (likes lots of cuddles)

he is doing fine, and his hair color is changing, thing that I've never seen on my previous hamsters.

he get's scared easy, but he has a really cute face and I love his little tail (typical mother in love with her little baby, hehe!)