PDA

View Full Version : Hamsters in Argentina...

lop
06-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi Lop so nice of you to join us - our first member from South America - the closest to you is Gloria in Mexico :oops:

You can enter as few or as many articles as you wish in ANY of the categories.

Hi!!! bayboos. thank you so much for your reply ^__^

ItŽs a pity no one else from South America joined, but yes, Gloria is the closest one ^___^

As I told Candace I will try to make an article as I love to read about rodents especially hamsters

thanks so much once again

hug

babyboos
06-27-2005, 03:33 AM
It would be great to hear how hamsters are cared for in Argentina - we could see if it is different from here in Scotland where I live for example. Do you know any of the history of hamsters in Aregentina? Who brought them there and when?

lop
06-28-2005, 05:24 AM
It would be great to hear how hamsters are cared for in Argentina - we could see if it is different from here in Scotland where I live for example. Do you know any of the history of hamsters in Aregentina? Who brought them there and when?

hola!!!

I believe that hamsters in Argentina are cared the same way as at in Scotland. Though here I can not find those lovely hamster homes with colours and tunnels. I believe there is only one place that sells them but they are so so expensive.

I have information about hamster history but the books I could find are about general history =( Ill try to find some information and translate it for you =)

take care babyboos =)

ps: what's your name? =)

babyboos
06-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Is your first language Spanish?

My name is Morag this is a very Scottish name

lop
06-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Is your first language Spanish?

My name is Morag this is a very Scottish name

yes it is ^___^

I like your name!

babyboos
06-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Thank you it means Sarah in English :oops:

lop
06-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Thank you it means Sarah in English :oops:

itŽs a nice name! my granmother itŽs named sara (in spanish is written without the H ^___^)

babyboos
06-28-2005, 04:13 PM
I like Sara a lot better :oops:

lop
06-29-2005, 07:00 AM
I like Sara a lot better :oops:

I like both :D