PDA

View Full Version : Can't see certain posts

pinkneon
09-06-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm not totally sure if this is in the right section, but several times today when I've tried to go on a post, or reply to a post, it tells me I can't view the post and something about not having privaledges to access it? (Something like that!) Just wondered if parts of the site is down, or if it's something to do with those posts, or something to do with me :confused: I'm not very good with technology!!

Vectis Hamstery
09-07-2012, 03:57 AM
If you're clicking on a redirection to a thread that has been moved and it has been moved off the forum then you will get that message. Also if while you are typing the thread is closed then the message appears. Which threads did you have the problem with?

The Hamster's family
09-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Also. when I'm away for the keyboard for a while, I get deconnected. I don't noticed, try to go somewhere as usual and I can't get access... Did you checked if you were disconnected ?

souffle
09-07-2012, 11:57 AM
If you have not been active for 20 minutes or so the forum logs you out so it could be this. Does it work if you log in again?

The Hamster's family
09-07-2012, 11:59 AM
If you have not been active for 20 minutes or so the forum logs you out so it could be this. Does it work if you log in again?

For me absolutly ! =) I'm very satisfied with the forum and the entire site actually !

=)

pinkneon
09-07-2012, 12:01 PM
It doesn't log me out, it just doesn't let me see certain posts!!

The Hamster's family
09-07-2012, 12:04 PM
It doesn't log me out, it just doesn't let me see certain posts!!

Then no more ideas ! Sorry ! Hope you find the solution...

souffle
09-07-2012, 12:18 PM
I'll ask Fluffy (admin) to take a look at your settings when he has a chance :)

cathface
09-07-2012, 01:01 PM
which threads are the ones you can't see? I assume that the ones I can't see are the ones the mods have moved for moderation or some other reason.

Biscotti
10-22-2012, 03:26 PM
I also have this issue occasionally. I can't remember any specific threads, but sometimes when a thread is moved to a different forum and I try to follow the link, I would get the "you don't have privilege" error message.

Call me Alison
10-22-2012, 03:33 PM
i've had it say that quite a few times as well recently!! xx

sully
10-22-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm not totally sure if this is in the right section, but several times today when I've tried to go on a post, or reply to a post, it tells me I can't view the post and something about not having privaledges to access it? (Something like that!) Just wondered if parts of the site is down, or if it's something to do with those posts, or something to do with me :confused: I'm not very good with technology!!

Ive had that too, also not let me reply to.