PDA

View Full Version : ~Viola - my wild child~

Hamtastic
08-19-2012, 10:07 PM
~ 8/20/2011 - 8/20/2012 ~

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7166/6480734539_b71bd45eaf_z.jpg

I am going to write this now, while I'm still in a bit of a shock, and because of how significant today is. Today is August 20th - Viola's first Birthday.

Today I also held my little girl as she took her last breaths and left me forever, in complete disbelief that her time came so quickly and unexpectedly.

I will never know what took her from me, except that her decline was lightning-fast--within 3 days--and our emergency vet visit today did not help one bit.

With that, I will say a few words about my dear girl and probably will add more when I can find the words...
--

Dear Viola,

You were absolutely amazing as far as tiny 6-cm fluffs with big expressive eyes go. You were the liveliest, most intriguing, agile, beautiful, unpredictable, unapproachable, and wild little thing. Sure, you didn't quite appreciate my involvement into your daily life, so I tried to keep it secret and hide my fascination behind those sliding glass doors. I loved how you hid from me in your transparent OVO tubes. I loved you hopping around your cage, making up a new route every time. You were always interested in a lot more than just your wheels. Being social with other hamsters was extremely important to you, but you just did not know how to express your appreciation properly and inevitably bullied them by excessive grooming and controlling, when you were just too excited to have them around.

I am so so sorry to have lost you. I will miss watching you play every day, like a little kitten. I will miss you watching me through the glass when you thought I didn't notice. I will miss your huge personality. I will regret that your Birthday was so sad and we did not get to spend more time together.

We spent your last 3.5 hours together, and I was able to say my good bye, but it was just too short... too short...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7245/7364127604_32c58d9b20_z.jpg

LoveMyHams
08-19-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm holding my little robo as I read this, and he's just over a year old. it's bringing tears to my eyes. Have fun playing with all the other hams at the bridge Viola.

September
08-19-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Have fun at the bridge, Viola

Lynternette
08-20-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your memorial was beautiful. xxx

Night night Viola. Run free little one. xxx

Sparkle
08-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Sorry for your loss.

Sandti
08-20-2012, 01:45 AM
So sorry for your loss :(

Viola was so cute, play well at the bridge cuteness. xx

Hope
08-20-2012, 02:23 AM
I am so sorry Hamtastic. :( I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. :(

She was such a beautiful girl and you gave her the best life that any ham could ever ask for. Play well little one, sleep tight xx

kyrilliondaemon
08-20-2012, 04:12 AM
I can't believe this... I'm really, really, really sorry she's gone Hamtastic. I love all your hams and Viola never failed to make me smile. I loved hearing everything about her and she really was a great little girl.
You gave her a fantastic life and its a real shame that it ended so soon

Pompompoms
08-20-2012, 04:17 AM
Oh Viola, beautiful little one :cry::cry::cry:. Your pompom friends and I across the sea are so sad today to hear this news, especially Rolo who admired you so much. You were my kind of robo little lady, squishy, feisty, and full of character, I loved hearing of your adventures and seeing your lovely pics.

You were lucky beautiful girl to end up in the Hamtastic household, even if you didn't always show it, I'm sure you knew that it really doesn't get much better for a hamster.

We will miss you sweetheart, the pompom hamily will welcome you at the bridge. Play well lovely Viola xxx

Mikayla
08-20-2012, 06:11 AM
When I saw this I thouht it was a photo thread for your little girl, and I got quite excited, as I love photos of your hams. Then I realized that if it was you would have posted in the photo thread you already have made. And my heart dropped.

I'm so, so sorry, for you and Viola's roommate. (((HUGS)))

RIP Sweet Girl.

Arraminta
08-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Oh I'm so sorry hamtastic!! So harsh to lose her so young! Big hug.

Play well at the bridge gorgeous girlie..

Arraminta x

souffle
09-06-2012, 03:47 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss Hamtastic
Play well at the bridge lovely Viola x

PezPus
09-06-2012, 03:57 AM
Awww :( so sorry for your loss! sleep tight Viola, play well at the bridge <3
*Warm hugs to your mommy*

KatiePillow
09-13-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Hamtastic, Viola was a lovely little girl, play well at the bridge little girl xx

Lucy loo
12-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Aww those words brought tears to my eyes... I know the way you feel. Sleep well Viola.