PDA

View Full Version : Simba (05.06.11 - 14.08.12)

Ellie
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM
My beautiful boy Simba was helped to the bridge this afternoon, as he began to suffer from his illness.

He's been fighting a battle for weeks where he had an infection and scabs were appearing all over his body, He remained bright eyed but sadily this was a battle he just not could win.

He had numerous vet visits and tried every method in the book, but sadily there was nothing left to try, he began to walk hunched and in pain last night and the kindest thing to let him do was go, free from the pain and suffering, it broke my heart but I knew it was for the best..

Simba, I will never ever forget you, I loved you very much and I am so sorry I couldn't make you better, you will always hold a special place in my heart xxx

Just enjoy every day you can with them as you can never predict what will happen!

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/elliecurtis10/SSCN0269.jpg

Rinha
08-14-2012, 02:34 PM
So sorry for your loss, Ellie, it takes courage to make the humane choice... but there's no bigger proof of love.

Sleep well, Simba.

PandaBaby
08-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Awww so sorry for your loss..RIP Simba

cathface
08-14-2012, 03:01 PM
what a gorgeous, chunky man he was. I'm so sorry. RIP.

Pompompoms
08-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh bless him, what a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry it was his time to pass, you gave him the kindest gift you could when he needed you to the most, and there is nothing more selfless that helping them to the bridge when you want so much for them to stay. Play well lovely Simba xx