PDA

View Full Version : The Last Post About Phoebe

beautifullybrooke
08-02-2012, 05:41 AM
I woke up to check on Phoebe to find her forever asleep in her favorite hut. There was blood in the bedding but no pups. I dont want to think about what happened but all that matters is she is gone. Ive been crying for about two hours now. The cold ground wont even allow her to be buried. My boyfriend is coming over to help me bury her. RIP Phoebe, I love you so much, you were gone much too soon.

littlepeanut
08-02-2012, 05:48 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear that. Very sad times. Sending my thoughts to you.

Play safe at the bridge, Phoebe xxx

Tammy22
08-02-2012, 05:49 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss :(

Sometimes these things happen and difficulties occur, but i am sure she knew how much she was loved while she lived with you and hopefully she didnt experience any pain.

RIP Phoebe xx

Tammy x

p.s. i will move this thread over to the memorials.

souffle
08-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Oh no I am so very sorry.
I know her path was gentle.
Play well at the bridge Phoebe x

fluffymunchkins
08-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Sending my prayers, such a tragic loss :(
You gave her all she could have asked for, sleep tight Phoebe xx

Silver
08-02-2012, 06:11 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss

She will be running around & playing at the bridge now.

Run free Phoebe

Silver xxx

beautifullybrooke
08-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Thank you all.

Ramyun Noodles
08-02-2012, 06:47 AM
I'm soooo sorry and saddened. RIP Phoebe and Pups.

Biscuit
08-02-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm so sorry. R.I.P little one. You'll be missed. xxx

Pompompoms
08-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Oh I'm so so sorry to read this, it was one of those horrible things we cannot explain :(:(. Play well beautiful Phoebe xx

Sparkle
08-02-2012, 07:01 AM
So sorry for your loss.

Hope
08-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Im very sorry for your sad loss.

Play well little girl xx

RockinHammies
08-02-2012, 08:43 AM
sorry for your loss, thinking of you xo

MissGSFL
08-02-2012, 10:53 AM
My heart goes out to you honey :(

Just know that you did everything you could for her and gave her so much happiness before she left for the bridge. And one day you will be reunited with her and her pups xxx

beautifullybrooke
08-02-2012, 11:27 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone for the heartfelt messages. No one around here really understands how much of an impact little hamsters can have. People here don't understand that hamsters are just as loved and adored as a dog, cat, or even a horse. I am glad to have a place to go where everyone knows just how awesome and unique hamsters could be.

I called work today and asked them if I could come in an hour later, I just wanted some time to grief, but they told me they would fire me if I didn't come in on time. :( So, I am on my way to go make some burgers.

Humphrey Furball
08-02-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm so sorry, sometimes we don't know why our hammies are called to the bridge, and it's hard when they leave us unexpectedly. I know what you mean about non-hamster people not really understanding how individual they are; small size, big personalities. We understand x

TheFeldhamster
08-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Oh, I am so, so sorry to hear that... just as I feared when I first saw the pics you posted... I'm so sorry you had to go through this and so sorry for poor little Phoebe that her previous owners had let her become pregnant by a campbell's.... so sad...

Sending you hugs.

Lynternette
08-04-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. xxx

Sleep tight Phoebe. I am sure you will have your babies with you now. Play well and run free little hamily. xxx

Arraminta
08-04-2012, 11:15 AM
So sorry for your loss..

All of us here know how much it is possible to love such a tiny thing, and how they sneak into your heart and then wrap you around their tiny paw...

Big hammy hugs and play well at the bridge little one

Arraminta x