PDA

View Full Version : Posh

Basia
04-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Well I didn't mention that I had mated Posh & Becks I thought I would wait until I was sure she was pregnant. She is now like a small barrel. She has refused to live in a gabber but I have put her in one tonight and she hasn't gone manic like the other occasions. Perhaps she has a bit more on her mind....
The babies are due Wednesday.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/gdb234/040708030.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/gdb234/040708032.jpg

Mollz
04-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, she certainly looks pregnant Gill!

Let us know when anything happens :D

souffle
04-07-2008, 02:55 PM
You know she actually looks like Posh! :lol: She is however lacking in the sylph like figure department :wink: Better watch out or she will be demanding the Portland Clinic for a luxury delivery. Maybe she finds the Gabber more upmarket now Basia. :lol: :lol: Good luck on Wednesday and I am pretty sure you will hear the patter of tiny paws, probably at least a football team in there :lol:

Basia
04-07-2008, 03:05 PM
The gabber didn't last long.... She is now back in her old cage. I haven't had a litter in a wire cage since Poppy 14 years ago so I hope it is ok. :?

souffle
04-07-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm sure she will be fine. We have had litters in wire cages which were no trouble. We put a wooden box in with the whole of one end out. It was actually a new bird nesting box but it worked fine. Does she have a nest box?

Matty Day
04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
basia may i ask you a questoin are you planning to have a golden line from posh and becks?

Bourne Valley Hams
04-07-2008, 03:16 PM
All of mine are in wire cages and I don't find that it is a problem at all. Plenty of bedding of course so she can make a nice cosy nest.

Basia
04-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the reassurance Sue and Souffle.
She has a deep plastic pan and the cage has a plastic shelf so she has made her nest under there. She has settled right back down again now she is back in the wire cage. She really doesn't like plastic cages at all.

basia may i ask you a questoin are you planning to have a golden line from posh and becks?
Yes Matty, they are both goldens and Posh is due on Wednesday.

Matty Day
04-07-2008, 03:35 PM
reasoned i asked is golden is a colour im considering for the future. so i might ask you for a pup some time in the near distant future( no promises mind :wink: )

she is one good looking ham :P
hope she make a good mum :P
best of luck :wink:

Basia
04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks Matty, she is a very popular hamster with the family here and has an extremely quirky character but the father, Beckham, is a very laid-back boy so the babies may be a bit quieter than Posh.
You know you are always welcome to one of my pups.

Bunsey
04-07-2008, 04:28 PM
she's lovely! :D
i'm sure she'll be fine in a wire cage. it's best that she's happy and comfortable to have her babies

Holly
04-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Wow!! Well she looks like she's swallowed a ping-pong ball so I think it's fair to assume she is! She certainly is a beauty - until I saw Posh I'd never seen a Satin Golden before, she's gorgeous.

cloptonite
04-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Wow, she's a real beauty Basia!

Good luck with future poshlets!

agatecrystal
04-08-2008, 04:08 AM
Posh is beautiful... shes deffinetly in the club! good luck x

Yaffle
04-08-2008, 05:24 AM
oh I'm soooooooooo tempted by this litter!

Spuds Mum
04-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Hands off Yaffs! :wink: One of them there pups has my name on it already! :x

Posh looks fantastic Gill - I cant wait until Wednesday! :x

So excited - and that little unborn pup already has two possible girlfriends lined up! :oops:

Now I wonder whether Arti will be swayed by the satin thing - he does love his Bramble who is a satin golden banded :D

jayne
04-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Congrats on your upcoming litter of no doubt absolutely gorgeous babies! If their mum is anything to go by they will be crackers, Posh is beautiful :wink:

Matty Day
04-08-2008, 10:31 AM
im am also tempted by this litter paticularly as im picking a imac up at blenheim :wink:

sorry to steal the thread but any thing happen with bb and dubs last night Teresa ?

Spuds Mum
04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Well they slept together Matty! Unfortunately that is all they did bar a little sniffing and walking round together - one more chance on Friday night then I will accept I left it too late! :(

Gust0o
04-08-2008, 12:01 PM
You're not the only one, Yaffle - is this the litter we discussed, Basia?

Catja
04-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Having seen Posh when Basia first got her, the temptation is there isn't it.

Congrats and fingers crossed for the new litter, I think satin goldens are very arresting. I think it makes the markings really stand out.

sarahh
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Awww Posh is lovely bless her. She's definatly pregnant she's gonna be a yummy mummy hehe.

Sarah x

Lady Fluff
04-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Posh is so beautiful, so I'm sure the babies will be too - it's a good job they won't be old enough when I come to collect my little one, otherwise I'd end up walking out with several! :lol:

Yaffle
04-08-2008, 01:28 PM
I'd love a pup from this litter but unfortunately they've not arrived at a very good time for me as after the Burghley Show on 3rd May I can't get to any shows for a while due to other commitments and my holiday so I wouldn't be able to collect the little fella, and also I have a feeling that they'd be ready to be re-homed about a week before I go away for 2 weeks so it wouldn't be very fair to leave the little baby for 2 weeks when I'd only just got him. Nevermind, maybe whoever ends up taking a pup from this litter can lend him to me as a stud so I can put him to my dark golden Mojito, cheeky I know :lol:

Spuds Mum
04-08-2008, 01:35 PM
ahhh but I am getting a little boy too Claire, so would be happy to run one on for you with mine until we get to another show together! :wink: It would help my little guy - and yours too.... :wink:
Same goes for you Gus if you were interested - we could have three brothers for three sisters! :x

Yaffle
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
hmmmm, interesting!

That would be great, but I think the next show I'll be at after Burghley will be Brinsworth on 5th July and if I'm doing my maths right, the pups will be 12 wks by then which would really be pushing it in terms of running them on!

Spuds Mum
04-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I always have a cage or two to spare if they were to get cross with each other Claire, but I'll leave it up to you. Its no problem to me, cause I know people have done it for me before, but if you decide the time is not right then that's fine :D

Gust0o
04-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Haha, never underestimate Spud's Mum, and her love of hamsters! I think 12 weeks might well fly-by, if she'll forgive me for putting words in her mouth! :D

This would be quite some line, indeed! Three brothers, for our three sisters! Poor Basia must feel rather pounced-upon! :D

Of course, this is all presuming that we have three brothers... I put my name in the hat, should one be available; Spud's Mum has done likewise; I would speak to Basia, Yaffle :)

Matty Day
04-08-2008, 02:03 PM
and i might be in the hat to :wink: but it just depends
and would pefer gold satin anways
i should have never bought that imac :x

Gust0o
04-08-2008, 02:24 PM
and i might be in the hat to Wink but it just depends
and would pefer gold satin anways

I think it sounds like you might need to make your mind up, Matty! :x

Basia
04-08-2008, 03:15 PM
You're not the only one, Yaffle - is this the litter we discussed, Basia?

Yes it is Gus. :wink:
Seems like Posh has a few fans on the forum, I will have to get some new photos of Beckham because I think he is gorgeous too. I have been so hoping for a litter from these two, fingers crossed that all goes well in the next few weeks.

Gust0o
04-09-2008, 02:34 AM
As well she would be, for such a beautifully bred creature! :D

We'll definitely be keeping a very close eye on this thread :)

agatecrystal
04-09-2008, 03:09 AM
As well she would be, for such a beautifully bred creature! :D

We'll definitely be keeping a very close eye on this thread :)

I deffo will!

Gust0o
04-09-2008, 04:21 AM
You'll be joining the queue at this rate! :D

Due very soon, so looking forward to seeing the Brooklyns! :x

Mollz
04-09-2008, 05:25 AM
Fingers crossed for an easy and safe delivery tonight. I'm sure you'll let us know as soon as anything happens :D

Holly
04-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Yes, good luck for tonight, Posh - hope your babies give you and easy time and I hope YOU give Gill an easy time :wink:

Gust0o
04-09-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm all excited - fingers definitely crossed!

Am hoping we might have some news when I get back from the football - give me a cheer, after we've just been hoofed! :D

Spuds Mum
04-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Can I hear the patter of tiny feet?....Cant wait to hear some news :D

Basia
04-09-2008, 11:33 AM
We have the patter of golden paws, Posh has just given birth and I have seen them already. I saw her cleaning up a baby and lots of other babies around her. :P
She has actually begged a treat from Rob through the bars of the cage, whilst lying on the nest presumably feeding the little ones. Only Posh....

sarahh
04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Hi Basia congratulations on the new arrivals. Awww bless newly born babies so sweet.

Sarah x

Holly
04-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Oh brilliant news, Gill!

Bless her, go Posh! :P

Matty Day
04-09-2008, 11:43 AM
oh good news any idea on numbers yet :x

Mollz
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Brilliant news Gill.

Well, Posh has the right idea :D After all she needs to keep up her strength!

Spuds Mum
04-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Whippeeeee! Congratulations Gill, Posh and Becks! :D
Great to hear that Posh is taking things in her stride, she obviously does think that she has a luxury suite in the Portland Hospital after all :wink: :x

Gust0o
04-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Yay, that's fantastic news, Gill! :D

Am looking forward to meeting these young ones :)

Jane
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Yay, that's great news :D Congrats on the ikkle babies :wink:

agatecrystal
04-09-2008, 12:35 PM
congratulations gill. Not doing too bad on litters on you?

Yaffle
04-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Well done Posh!

Obviously not too 'posh to push' :lol:

Basia
04-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Well I think large litters may be hereditry. Posh was one of 17 and I think she has probably done better than that in this litter. I am in a state of shock after she came to see me, leaving the nest wide open and full of a MASS of tiny, tiny babies......
I am actually quite worried, I don't think it can be good for her to have so many babies.

Spuds Mum
04-09-2008, 02:27 PM
So shocked you posted twice Gill???? :wink: :x

Guess there is a good chance that there may be a baby boy in there for me then?

Fantastic news, hope each and everyone grows well and strong and beautiful as Mum and Dad, and finds a wonderful and loving home where it will be spoiled to the end of its days. :x

Gust0o
04-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Wow, that's quite a litter! :shock:

Basia
04-09-2008, 02:31 PM
[quote=Spud's Mum]So shocked you posted twice Gill???? :wink: :x
I was trying to edit, my computer has got the heebyjeebies tonight. :roll:

Guess there is a good chance that there may be a baby boy in there for me then? [/quote:i7cksdp1]
Well it would be funny if they were all girls! (not)

Spuds Mum
04-09-2008, 02:32 PM
ahhh I see you were editing - your sentence didnt come tyhrough when I first read it.

Gill, if she cant cope with the litter, some will pass away, just a sad fact of life. Hopefully with a great food supply and lots of love they will all be fine

Best wishes for it though xx

souffle
04-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Well done Posh. So glad to hear of the arrival of all the little Beck-hams. Looking forward to hearing all about their progress Basia. :lol:

Bourne Valley Hams
04-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Well done Posh & Becks!! New babies are so exciting!

Basia
04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Who's the Daddy? My lovely boy Beckham, bred by Bourne Valley Sue. He is probably the most laid-back hamster ever, I didn't think there could be a quieter soul than Chunky until we got Beckham!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/gdb234/040908004.jpg

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/gdb234/040908014.jpg

He still looks a youngster compared to Posh, and he is a month younger than her - but he has proved he packs a punch!

Gust0o
04-09-2008, 04:14 PM
but he has proved he packs a punch!

I think certain of us are hoping this trait is carried on into the next generation! :x

agatecrystal
04-10-2008, 12:49 AM
You wont need to worry about finding enough homes now with so many people wanting them from you will you?

Holly
04-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Congratulations Gill - and here's me thinking 16 was a lot :P

Bailey-Benji
04-10-2008, 05:55 AM
Brilliant news - congrats! Mum and Dad are gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics when they're old enough :D

cloptonite
04-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Big congrats :D
Spring is definately in the air!
Hope all goes well :)

Mollz
04-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Wow - I think big congratulations are in order with so many babies! Lets hope that Posh does as good a job as the previous females in her family have done - remember they all raised big litters as well as giving birth to them, so I see no reason why she shouldn't too.

I had forgotten how pretty Beckham was :D

Lady Fluff
04-10-2008, 11:36 AM
congratulations to all concerned, but especially Posh - what a handful she's got to deal with for the next few weeks! :)

agatecrystal
04-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Hows the little ones doing Gill?

Gust0o
04-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Naturally, we're all very excited, Gill! :D

Basia
04-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Well, we've counted 12 easily, I think there may be more, and some of them are black. :P
I am posting a picture on my website if anyone wants a peek.

Spuds Mum
04-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Te problem is Gill, that we think we want a photo, and you post one, and in actual fact we want a pile of photos - hundreds of them! :oops:

We are demanding and just can't get enough of the little guys...
and talking of little guys I think I see my little poppet in there :x tell him to grow big and strong :x

How are they doing sizewise Gill seeing as its a big litter? Have you noticed any differences?

Basia
04-14-2008, 11:58 PM
How are they doing sizewise Gill seeing as its a big litter? Have you noticed any differences?

Catching up quickly now.
There are only about 12/13 now and I counted about 18 when they were born. There is a very small runt in there too which looks a very strange colour, I did wonder if it could be a dove but I don't think it will survive.
I will take some more photos tonight. :wink:

Bunsey
04-15-2008, 12:06 AM
wow those blacks really are black! lovely photo! could you post the one of the creams in the wheel on here... it's just that the right click and save is disabled and i already have a little folder of "might be Ruby" pics, but i haven't got that one :oops:

Gust0o
04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
wow those blacks really are black!

That's what I'm hoping for! :)

Spuds Mum
04-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Happy first week birthday Posh pups! (Not that I am keeping an eye on these! :wink: )

Hope they are all doing well - cant wait to meet them in the flesh :x

agatecrystal
04-16-2008, 11:33 AM
happy 1 week birthday! hope all is going well. :)

Basia
04-16-2008, 12:47 PM
There you go Bunsey!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/gdb234/040708019.jpg

Spuds Mum
04-22-2008, 09:41 AM
c'mon Basia - almost a week has gone by now, without any news of these little darlings :shock:
Nearly two weeks old and my little boy is in there somewhere - we need to know how the litter are doing.

(sorry, being demanding and horrible when you are so busy) :roll:

Bunsey
04-22-2008, 09:44 AM
thanks for that, can't believe i never saw that you'd posted it! Ruby looks like the one on the top right to me :P

Basia
04-22-2008, 01:52 PM
thanks for that, can't believe i never saw that you'd posted it! Ruby looks like the one on the top right to me :P
They are all so alike, I have never been able to tell which is which....

Posh's babies are all out and about and Posh being Posh she doesn't care at all. They find their own way back to the nest. I was a bit worried they must be hungry to have come out so soon, they are 2 weeks tomorrow but have been out since the weekend. I have been feeding them lots of baby food but they are eating normal hamster food too.
There are 12, 6 black and 6 golden and some of them are satins.
There is a photo from the weekend on my website.
:wink:

Spuds Mum
04-22-2008, 02:06 PM
oh my word - they are so beautiful. Lots of nice podgy tummies too. I love the blacks too so dark and like gloss paint - if I had one Id call him Dulux!

But the goldens are for me at the moment - I think Topaz is ready to fall in love :wink: :x

souffle
04-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Topaz will have a Toy boy then Spud's mum. Topaz and Toyboy has a certain ring to it :wink:

Spuds Mum
04-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Topaz will have a Toy boy then Spud's mum. Topaz and Toyboy has a certain ring to it :wink:

It certainly does - but maybe his name needs to be 'two-timer' as we may also have plans for Audi too :shock: :D

Gust0o
04-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Quite literally, the 'love rat' - if you'll pardon the rodent play! :D

The Blacks look adorable, and I think Wes will find a suitor, no doubt - especially Satins! :)

Am all excited!

Holly
04-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Crikey they are so lovely, Basia - the satin Golden is just ...well, what can I say (I think you like him/her as well :P ).

Spuds Mum
04-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Crikey they are so lovely, Basia - the satin Golden is just ...well, what can I say (I think you like him/her as well :P ).

:twisted: its mine, mine I tell you, all mine!!!! :wink:

04-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Basia, I just had a look at your website and the baby photos are gorgeous!!! I wish I hadn't looked as now I'm dreaming of a beautiful black boy....bad ELC!!!

Gust0o
04-23-2008, 04:23 AM
Basia, I just had a look at your website and the baby photos are gorgeous!!! I wish I hadn't looked as now I'm dreaming of a beautiful black boy....bad ELC!!!

May I refer you to:

its mine, mine I tell you, all mine!!!!

:x

Glad I put my name down - Black Satin male would do nicely for Wes, then we should have even more Black hamsters! Was chatting to Carrington, and they're a definite favourite :)

04-23-2008, 04:36 AM

May I refer you to:

its mine, mine I tell you, all mine!!!!

:x

Glad I put my name down - Black Satin male would do nicely for Wes, then we should have even more Black hamsters! Was chatting to Carrington, and they're a definite favourite :)

Don't worry, I'm just dreaming. :wink: I have my beautiful LH sable boy (Smarterone/Marteser) reserved with Holly....his cage is ready and his name is chosen! (subject to it suiting him once we meet!) And I'm counting the days!! :x

Spuds Mum
04-23-2008, 04:42 AM
[
Don't worry, I'm just dreaming. :wink: I have my beautiful LH sable boy (Smarterone/Marteser) reserved with Holly....his cage is ready and his name is chosen! (subject to it suiting him once we meet!) And I'm counting the days!! :x

Aww then we will be related ELC, and you will have Grandma Princess and Granpa Dubaku keeping an eye out on the little chap!

I am certain he will bring you joy - as they say "a thing of beauty is a joy forever" and that litter certainly are things of beauty!

As for me, I have had a golden booked from Basia's litter even before they were a twinkle in Beckham's eye, and am just counting the days until my new boy joins us too :D

Gust0o
04-23-2008, 04:52 AM
This is quite an extended line that's developing here - we should keep track of it, have some kind of HC record-book... ?

Basia
04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
They are a very 'forward' litter, probably because they have to be because Posh is not an over-attentive mum. :roll:
Some of them have their eyes open today. :D They are exactly 2 weeks old this evening.
They have been out running around the cage since Saturday.
I am really chuffed there are some satin goldens and blacks in there. I never expected 6 blacks, I hoped I may get 1 or 2. Just hope there are some nice ones for us.

Gust0o
04-23-2008, 03:35 PM
They look very black, in the pictures - I'm not seeing a lot of white on them, which suggests they could be very good indeed!

Basia
04-23-2008, 04:11 PM
They've got little white feet, as if they have been dipped in paint. :D

Gust0o
04-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Awww, bless - white socks! :D

Yaffle
04-24-2008, 05:37 AM
I've finally given in to temptation and asked Basia for a baby from this litter, I couldn't resist :oops:

Although, I am prepared for disappointment in that I think that I am wanting the same as another certain HC member, Spuds Mum...I just hope there are enough satin golden males to go round! :lol:

Spuds Mum
04-24-2008, 05:43 AM
I refer the right honourable Yaffle to my previous answer..

Its mine, mine I tell you, all mine!! :wink:

Hopefully there will be a beauty for each of us Yaffs, and they will be just darn wonderful! :D Are you going to Blenheim, or is this another little boy who will might be travelling up with me?? :wink:

Gust0o
04-24-2008, 08:22 AM
I've finally given in to temptation and asked Basia for a baby from this litter, I couldn't resist

Well, we could barely break from the pattern of three brothers for three sisters - that would just be rude! :D

Yaffle
04-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Well, I'm going to see if there's a baby available for me before I start making travel arrangements for him :D
Although a trip to Blenheim may be in order either way!

Spuds Mum
04-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Bramble's Dad and I were just talking and due to work commitments may have to pick these up at Blenheim which will mean missing Lymm possibly :(

But at least its a bank holiday weekend, the best sort to do over 7 hours driving in a day :roll: :wink:

But it will be worth it Im sure x

I_am_plankton
04-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Surely we are due more photos now Basia?!

Yaffle
04-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Yeah, two shows in two days may be a bit much! I'm definately considering Blenheim now, and hopefully there'll be a little bundle for me to collect too :D

Yaffle
04-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Surely we are due more photos now Basia?!

yes please!

Spuds Mum
04-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, two shows in two days may be a bit much! I'm definately considering Blenheim now, and hopefully there'll be a little bundle for me to collect too :D

Are we bringing the little boys to keep each other company then Yaffs? It my cheer my OH up to know he will have someone to chat to :roll:

I did think about suggesting that we do Blenheim on the Sat and then stay overnight somewhere before doing lymm on the Sunday but I think OH needs to be in a great mood before I do! Plus I wouldnt be able to enter any hams at Lymm unless I dragged them all to Blenheim - so not really a good idea :?

Matty Day
04-24-2008, 10:55 AM
if your there on the sunday we might bump inyo each other it would be nice to meet the nothern lot and palease dont tellm me if your bring pups as ill be collecting two cages and i have one full but i want to fill them baoth :x

Yaffle
04-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Well if I'm at Blenheim then so is the OH cos I'm certainly not driving all that way on my own :lol:
I think it's nice that they get on and it means that we don't have to babysit them!

Basia
04-24-2008, 11:19 AM
I will take some photos tonight with my new camera. Quite a lot of them have their eyes open but not all so can't put them on here yet. I will post them on my website. :D
I've seen 2 normal golden boys, they are very obvious already. :shock:

Louby
04-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Spud's Mum
Are we bringing the little boys to keep each other company then Yaffs? It my cheer my OH up to know he will have someone to chat to :roll:

We will be at Blenheim, so Hamster Widow will be there to talk guitars, while we 'accidentally' increase our hamster populations :wink:

We are picking up our Marteser there too! :D Can't wait!!!

Bunsey
04-24-2008, 11:59 AM
nooo Spud's Mum you can't miss lymm! Holly isn't coming either :(

could you go to lymm one day and blenheim the next? :lol:

it's so poo all this clashing show thing :(

Spuds Mum
04-24-2008, 12:20 PM
I dont think we are going to be able to do both Bunsey, but we are in 'negotiations' so to speak at the moment (ie sweet-talking other half)
Its just we dont want to spend our bank holiday weekend with driving 13 hours to go to 2 shows :?
But I dont want to miss Lymm either as I know some arent going to be there. I just need to pick up Posh babies..

we'll see x

Gust0o
04-25-2008, 01:22 AM
Don't worry on our account, Spud - I can collect from you at home, so you needn't worry about making any meetings... especially if you're already so busy!

Holly
04-25-2008, 04:09 AM
If it's easier for you to get to me, Bunsey, I can bring your little lady here tomorrow (if I'm not wrong in assuming it's your little Trufflet who is ready now?)? I'm 20 minutes from Willington just down the M1 and you can come and have a cuddle with our babies. I'm off work next week so you can collect her more or less when you like. :)

Yaffle
04-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Have the pups opened their eyes yet Basia?

I'm dying to see pics! :D

souffle
04-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Wait no longer Yaffle. There are pics of the babies on Basia's website :lol:

Yaffle
04-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Awww they're lovely, I hope there is one spare for me, I am sooooo hamster broody. Had to drag myself out of p@h today, there was a gorgeous l/h cream but I'm holding out for my poshlet :D