PDA

View Full Version : hamster Patch

minkymagicmouse
07-12-2012, 10:00 PM
hi i havent been hear that long but i thought id add in a little something for patch she went 3 months a go to morrow ( july 14th ) id rescued her and she was obviously an older girlie she was fully grown and i had her about 4 months before she went with a tumor,

her nick name was hamster patch but was called patch hamster most of the time she started with just the name patch and as always ends up something else lol :D she was a happy little girl who had a lot of love to give
she had a patch of fur missing on her face, hence she got the name patch,

she had two tufties at the back of her bottom that seemed to be much longer than all the other fur.

her best thing to to was eat and eat and eat some more :D she would eat the bowl empty after a couple of days, and she would go to her bed and eat it,
she loved to be cuddled and she loved being able to run around, she didnt enjoy her ball as much though,

she was a delight to have and im glad i took her home with me even if it was for a short time.

ive added 5 of the best pics i took of her :D

leedsgurl
07-13-2012, 12:30 PM
So sorry for your loss :( it sounds like she had a wonderful retirement with you.

Stockannette
07-13-2012, 12:46 PM
What a darling face! Sorry for your loss.

Lynternette
07-13-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your news. xxx

I love your tufties Patch. We call them little exhaust pipes. Play well at the bridge little one. xxx

Silver
07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Play well at the bridge Patch

Silver xxx

Iluvhamsters
07-13-2012, 01:35 PM
RIP Patch.

Poptart
07-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Sleep tight Patch xxx

minkymagicmouse
07-13-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your news. xxx

I love your tufties Patch. We call them little exhaust pipes. Play well at the bridge little one. xxx

hahah that is pretty cool i like that rather than tufties lol :D and the way she wiggled about they must have been exhaust pipes lol

and thank you xx

minkymagicmouse
07-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Thank you so much every one your sweet words means lots, thank you so much xx