PDA

View Full Version : I've now decided!!!

Louby
04-03-2008, 05:10 AM
After having a think and doing some research, I have now decided that my next hammie will be a Female, Short Haired, Black Eyed Cream Satin.

Now...as I am being so flipping specific with my choice, I just know that i'm going to have problems finding her :roll: .

So if anyone knows of any coming up (Ideally soon as patience isn't a virtue that I possess unfortunatley!) then please can you let me know.

I don't mind travelling to collect her, and will wait if need be ( :( )

In an ideal world I would like to have her before or at Monmouth, as otherwise I just know that I will end up with another cutie from there too!

Thanks guys!

Mollz
04-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Have you tried Sue and Tristar?

I know that Holly is expecting cream satins in one of her litters - but don't know if they are black or red eyed. Is there a reason you don't want a REC? You can hardly tell that the eyes are red and it might give you more chance of getting one!

Holly
04-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Mine will be all LH, Molly - well they should be as both parents are. I'm also not sure if I'll have any available as I have a lot pre-booked already :shock:

Bourne Valley Hams
04-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Are we talking unrelated to Alvin then Louise??? You're not getting ideas perhaps are you?? :lol: :wink:

Louby
04-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Ideas?? Me??? Never Sue! ......ok....maybe :wink:

Haven't done nearly enough research into the world of breeding yet though, so definately not for a while. I have the means and resources to home and care for any babies that end up staying with me (no matter how many in the litter) but i'm not 100% sure yet. Lots more reading/research and shows to attend first!

All I am sure of, is that I loooove the look of the SH Cream Satins, and so want to try and stick with getting that if possible...for now anyway!!! :wink: and if she ends up being a girlfriend for Alvin, then who am I to stand in the way of true love!?! :lol:

Louby
04-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Have you tried Sue and Tristar?

I know that Holly is expecting cream satins in one of her litters - but don't know if they are black or red eyed. Is there a reason you don't want a REC? You can hardly tell that the eyes are red and it might give you more chance of getting one!

Yes thankyou Molly. I have both Sue and Tristar on the case, so hopefully someone will have one at some point soon??

Thanks again for Tristars email address.

Mollz
04-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Mine will be all LH, Molly - well they should be as both parents are. I'm also not sure if I'll have any available as I have a lot pre-booked already :shock:

Ooops, forgot they will all be LH!