PDA

View Full Version : Vote for my prefix!

Bunsey
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Which one of these do you like best for my prefix? Any other suggestions also welcome. I might end up not using any of them if i think of something else :lol:

i know i most likely can't have Silverdale, but i'm still going to ask just to make sure it's officially rejected so i won't always wonder!

Spuds Mum
03-30-2008, 01:26 PM
I like silverdale too Bunsey, but I also like the harvey Bunsey names - silverdale sounds very nice and sophisticated though :D

Mollz
03-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Yes, I like Silverdale the best too!

Bourne Valley Hams
03-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Silverdale sounds like a care home for the elderly to me!!

Spuds Mum
03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Silverdale sounds like a care home for the elderly to me!!

Are you sure you aren't thinking of 'Blue rinse dale' Sue? :lol:

Bunsey
03-30-2008, 01:56 PM
actually, there is a care home in Silverdale :oops:

Basia
03-30-2008, 03:49 PM
I voted Harvey Hams, I like the way the words run together, I also like Harvey himself!

Holly
03-31-2008, 12:46 AM
I voted for Trent Hams - it's concise and to the point and people looking for hammies in your area will find you easily when they search :wink:

I also like Harvey Hams but I'm not so sure about Silverdale Hams - yes it sounds "nice" but there are other hamstery names like that and it just doesn't stand out to me.

Bunsey
03-31-2008, 08:09 AM
hmmm.... it seems pretty even. i might have to knock out a couple and have another vote :lol:

Silverdale hams seems to be a love or hate name, so i might not go with that. probably can't have it anyway. At the moment i'm thinking Lymedale hams. I actually live in Newcastle-under-Lyme, but no-one knows where that is, so i always say Stoke :lol:

cloptonite
04-01-2008, 01:47 PM
You could stick " dale " on the end of one of the other four options? Seems to me you like the sound of the dale on the end? Castledale sounds rather grand and then I think Harveydale hams perhaps rolls off the tongue better than Harvey hams?
Just a thought!

cloptonite
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
How about sublime hams,except you could spell it- sublyme hams?
That's it now, there's going to be no stopping me,lol.

Bunsey
04-01-2008, 02:20 PM
it's because it's like the name of where i live. i live in Silverdale, which is by a river called the Lyme. near me is a park called Lymedale and quite a lot of things round here are called Lymedale something. Also, Lymedale is a mix of Silverdale and Newcastle-under-Lyme.

i was going to go with that but i tried to imagine myself using it and it just didn't seem right, so now i'm thinking i might use Harvey Hams.

Holly
04-01-2008, 02:22 PM
How about sublime hams,except you could spell it- sublyme hams?
That's it now, there's going to be no stopping me,lol.

I love that one - Sublyme Hams :D

Spuds Mum
04-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I really like sublyme hams too Bunsey - Keri has made a great suggestion, not cutesy, says 'wonderful hamsters' and connected to your area!

Keri, you should be in marketing! :D
Teresa