PDA

View Full Version : Cages for sale Teesside - savic, ferplast,zoozone, imac etc

Bekki2308
06-22-2012, 02:15 AM
I am in teesside and will ship but you must arrange your own courier for cages and it will be at your own risk also. I can deliver locally for 60p per mile. Wheels and small things can be posted via royal mail/hermes :-)

I want to upgrade my syrian cages to all being zooplus barneys so need to sell my old cages to make space/money. I have listed all my cages to see if any will sell!

I have
2 x meshed zz1 (one pink one blue)
1 x mini duna blue used for 2 days!
3 x imac fantasy standard cages
1 x Karlie comfort wheel 8.5 inches
1 x 6.5 inch flying saucer
1 x skyline ted (same floorspace as a zz1) cage used for 1 week
1 x meshed zz2
3 x wilkos bin cages meshed and have ventilation holes , these are the old style bins and trixie 8 inch wheels fit perfectly ;-) the new ones have a different lid and wheels do not fit!

Sensible offers only :-)

This is what I paid for it all, obviously I dont expect this but please dont offer me £5 for soemthing that cost me £40 for example as ill say no :-P The money I make is going towards getting better cages for my rescue hamsters who have so far spent their lives in rubbish tiny cages and I am taming and then rehoming currently they are not in perfect cages. As the Barney cages I hope to buy have side doors they can be stacked high but ill still be able to access each cage for spot clean and food daily etc this will allow me to take in more hams in need!

Each ZZ1 costs £45 from a pet shop + about £3 to mesh
A mini duna is £25 new
Imac fantasy costs £50 new
Karlie comfort wheel was £10 new
Skyline Ted is £35 new
ZZ2 costs £60 + about £3 to mesh
Wilkos bins costs £10 each + about £3 for mesh/bolts/screws and about an hour of my time to make them :-)

Bekki2308
06-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Saucer sold