PDA

View Full Version : New Wooden Guinea Pig Shelter for swap?

racinghamster
06-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Hi Everyone. I have a new, but opened/unsealed natural wood guinea pig shelter with four screw in wooden legs up for grabs. I don`t really want to sell it, but would be happy to swap it for something else. I bought the larger one with the `step` aswell but only used the step and the legs off that one to make a small shelf for my robo, so this one never got put into use. I bought it from Surrey Pet Supplies last year. Dimentions are:

30cm x 25cm x 1" inch thick. The screw in legs are 18cm tall, but can be sawn down to shorten them if desired.

I`m really looking for a Savic Rody wheel stand if anyone has one spare that would hold a Rody wheel of just inder 8" inches. Failing that, I would be happy to swap for a soft toy keyring of a hamster or a pony! :mad: I don`t suppose any of you will have one of these though going spare, so the Rody wheel stand would be fine. PM me if you would like a swap. I really don`t need this spare shelf so would prefer to swap it with someone who can put it to use.

racinghamster
06-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Here is an image of the shelter for those who contacted me:

racinghamster
06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
This can be locked now thanks. I`ve decided not to bother switching wheels now as his senior wodent wheel is best, even if he isn`t interested in it as much as he used to be!

Thanks for your interest though. x

racinghamster
06-22-2012, 04:12 AM
I may still be swapping this shelf with another member for a wheel stand but will only use the stand as a spare. If the swap doesn`t go ahead, I will update this thread.