PDA

View Full Version : Ted Update

PinkEmily
03-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Hes getting better!!!!! :D

After about a month of baytril, his belly is finally showing signs of improvement! Yesterday the swelling had gone down alot and the skin is no longer a purply colour having returned back to the normal peachy colour of his skin. There has been a bit of puss comming out over the past few days but ive been trying to clean it as best i can. Today it actually looks like a normal belly button!

Im so pleased! He will still have to take his medication for the next two months just to make sure it has cleared up this time. Hes a little cutie when he takes his baytril, i usualy syringe it into his mouth but if hes being naughty he closes his mouth mid squirt and has a puddle of baytril on top of his mouth and refuses to open it! lol
He also likes the taste of the cream and will happily lie on his back to lick it off his belly, naughty boy!

Spuds Mum
03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
aww so pleased he is recovering pinkemily. And like most men, it sounds as though being poorly is a good excuse to have you running around after him, and for him to play up! :D

pophammy
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Great news, and glad he's getting better! Hope he continues to improve and is back to normal soon! :D

Basia
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Aw that is good news. :D You have obviously done a really good job of looking after him.

souffle
03-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Fantasic dedicated work there pinkemily and it has paid off now Ted is being restored to good health. Well done you and keep getting better Ted. :lol:

Gust0o
03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
And like most men, it sounds as though being poorly is a good excuse to have you running around after him...

I resent that!

After all, being poorly is an opportunity to remind you all, that you should have been running after us all along! :x

Spuds Mum
03-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Ahh we are back to the good wives guide huh?

Well when the man in question is unbelievably cute and cuddly, with gorgeous soft fur and big beautiful eyes, we girls tend not to mind running around after them, healthy or poorly.

For the rest of you - forget it! :wink:

sammys/mum
03-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Oh, I'm glad he's getting better! I find campbells have a heck a lot of cheekiness about them :lol:

babyboos
03-25-2008, 04:21 PM
that is great progress - well done