PDA

View Full Version : FOP dixie Hamster cage - looking to get more tubes.

lou1990lou
05-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Hi,

I have a FOP Dixie Hamster Cage, which, whilst looking great without all the saw dust etc, once all of that stuff is in there, there's not much room for the hammie to run around, and both hammies i have had living in it in the past (both passed away unfortunately) have loved to run in the tubes, but they soon got bored as there is only a certain many ways you can shape them, and they're not all that long. I was wanting to increase the the length of their tubes by adding more of the tubes.

However, the only tubes i can find that are suitable for Fop cages are gerbil tubes, and only one person/shop seems to sell them.

I have emailed the sellers and asked them if i can know the dimensions of the ones they were selling so i know if they would fit, but i was wondering if anybody else knew of where i could get some tubes? Or it it would be possible to fit other types of tubes to the existing ones?

this is the one that i have FOP Dixie hamster cage in Morecambe, Lancashire | Pet Equipment & Accessories for Sale | Gumtree.com (http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/fop-dixie-hamster-cage/99430056) if that helps at all.