PDA

View Full Version : Appley treats!

sammys/mum
03-16-2008, 08:15 AM
I was looking for some hamster food in Jolly's the other day and found some apple treats! They are just dried apple with no other ingredients (checked on back and only said apple).
They are amazing and are the only treats I have ever given Sammy or any of the others where they actually just sit there and eat it every time and not just shove it in their pouches!
I'd highly recommend them to anyone as they are natural and taste good (I presume)!
Thanks Beccy

Spuds Mum
03-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the tip sammy's mum. We will keep an eye out for these. I will move this thread into feeding and nutrition so people are more likely to see your recommendation! :D

Mollz
03-16-2008, 09:40 AM
I think i have these for the rabbits, so will give the hamsters some too. Thanks!

agatecrystal
03-21-2008, 06:25 AM
I have actually used some of these before and my hammies absoloutely love them! I ordered mine off pet-supermarket.co.uk

heleni0
04-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Were they the Excel Apple Snacks, in a green packet? My rodents have all loved them too, the hamsters and the rats.

babyboos
04-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I get all sorts of fruit based snacks for my human baby such as apple, berries, sharon fruit, pears etc in supermarkets Tesco etc. and health food shops - one of his favourites is blueberries from Asda - these are pure blueberries nothing else added, I am particularly careful about sulphur dioxide. He also loves Humdinger apple crisps again pure apple. Do keep an eye out it is great "normal" shops sell things like this now. Sainsbury's do blackcurrant and apple crisps in multipacks. All the hamsters get to share in these treats (as do I :wink: )