PDA

View Full Version : my hams are mentioned in Bradford show report!!

Bunsey
03-14-2008, 01:18 PM
:D i just got my journal and i'm so pleased that my hamsters are mentioned! this is the part that mentions my hams...

Oscar...
"amoungst the AOCs i noticed a couple of very passable sables. I was particularly impressed by these...."

That has to be including to Oscar because he won AOC!

Paddy is mentioned individually....
"3rd D201 normal, best type and fur marks in class, let down by white hairs in coat, uneven stripe and bulgy eyes 74.5 points"

best type and fur marks in class!!!! :D

i'm so proud of my gorgeous ones!! :D

Spuds Mum
03-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Yes Bunsey, I had to admit that I did think "ooo he must be talking about Oscar" when he mentioned the sables, but I didnt realise that Paddy was in there too!

Well done! Of course you always knew they are beautiful but isnt it nice when that is confirmed by a judge :x

Mollz
03-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Well done to you and the hams. You must be thrilled!

sammys/mum
03-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Wow, Well done!

Basia
03-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Congratulations Bunsey. I saw Oscar at Alcester and he does look a really chunky, gorgeous boy.

Bourne Valley Hams
03-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Passable?? Our sables are gorgeous!! My boy Brut won Best Longhaired Male at Alcester as well as LH AOC Male (for once I got it right when choosing the pick of the litter!!) - Now if only he would grow his long hair a bit longer....!

Basia
03-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Passable?? Our sables are gorgeous!! My boy Brut won Best Longhaired Male at Alcester as well as LH AOC Male (for once I got it right when choosing the pick of the litter!!) - Now if only he would grow his long hair a bit longer....!
Have you seen Molz thread - re: how do you choose the pick of the litter???
I saw Brut too, I thought he was a fabulous boy, but you do have beautiful hamsters.

pophammy
03-16-2008, 01:26 PM
I was please to see that Kipton also got a great report! It said that he was almost faultless, apart from long toenails which I think I have finally sorted out!