PDA

View Full Version : cattery

danni02
04-10-2012, 04:08 AM
dont suppose anyone around stoke on trent knows of a good cattery thats not hugly expensive. i've just booked a flight to go see family in australia and we will be there for about 5 weeks. need to find somewhere for pumpkin and harry to go on holiday too. :D

LawaRawr
04-10-2012, 04:56 AM
hey im not sure if this helps Boarding Kennels & Catteries in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire UK (http://www.accessplace.com/kennel-cattery/staffordshire/stoke-on-trent.htm#) but you could phone around them and maybe visit some of them before you go? :)

danni02
04-11-2012, 02:24 AM
i think i have managed to find a cattery, £210 for 5 weeks is not as bad as i thought.
now to find harry a holiday home, i had a friend offer to have him but she said she would just feed him and not play with him everynight :(

KatiePillow
04-11-2012, 03:44 AM
I could maybe take Harry depending on when it is, I have the three hams anyway, one cambridge won't make a difference, plus might be nice having a syrian for a while :)

Kissa
04-11-2012, 04:17 AM
I'm sure a lot of people on here would be willing to take in Harry for those five weeks ;) (Myself included, but the next few months for me are rather hectic, so it's probably not a good idea :p)

danni02
04-11-2012, 05:46 AM
ohh that would be a great help katie! we fly on the 19th july so it would be the 18th. till sometime around the end of august, havent booked a flight back yet