PDA

View Full Version : Frisbee has a 'connection' with me?

sammys/mum
03-01-2008, 01:27 PM
We put Frisbee in the bath tonight to have a run around and to get used to running over my hand e.t.c
First of all both me and mum put our hands in and he only ran over mine.
Then when my mum and sister started talking he went literally BARMY and was scrabbling at the sides so I asked them to leave just in case they were upsetting him. As soon as they'd gone he instantly went calm and began walking around and actually sat on my hand. Was it just coincidence? Or is he actually (even after just a week and a half) beginning to trust me!

Mollz
03-01-2008, 02:04 PM
I'd say that this is a really good sign and that he is definately beginning to trust you and bond with you.

He may turn out to be a "one-person hamster" and only want attention from you, or it could just be that as you are the person working with, and handling him, the most that you are the first person he has made a bond with.

Either way, it's good news for you!

souffle
03-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I am certain they recognise the person who cares for them and handles them gently and he will be trusting you now. Good to hear he is so settled now and your 'special hammy' too :lol:

sammys/mum
03-01-2008, 03:22 PM
I thought that he did trust me more! He is well and truly settled in and absolutely loves his Furry Life Happy World cage (definate reccomendation)!!!

pophammy
03-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Yes, I think they do recognise people! My WW Kipton never nibbles me, but he will nibble Souffle! :lol: :oops: :wink:

souffle
03-02-2008, 10:36 AM
He is simply tasting me :lol: :lol: :lol: