PDA

View Full Version : Pickle and Peanut reunited

Womblehands
04-04-2012, 03:03 AM
HAVE YOU A HAMSTER IN HEAVEN, LORD?

IS THERE ROOM FOR JUST ONE MORE?

CAUSE MY PICKLE DIED TODAY

AND WILL BE WAITING AT YOUR DOOR.”

My brave Pickle passed away this morning, both me and my OH held him in turns all over the weekend handfeeding and giving him water. He held on each day trying to climb over me and up to my shoulder and I could see last night he was struggling.. I placed him on the bed and said "Pickle I have made every decision for you but now you have to let me know... I think it's time you found your brother.. I love you "

He passed not long after..

In the space of 5 months I have lost two of the most important things to me and I am distraught..

Rest well my best friend, my Pickle-Pants..

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z472/womblehands/002-52.jpg

Biscuit
04-04-2012, 03:06 AM
R.I.P Pickles. I'm sure you had a great life and a lovely, caring owner. It's time to reunite with your brother. Play well.

LawaRawr
04-04-2012, 03:06 AM
womble i am so sorry, im nearly in tears.he was such a lovely little man who i shall miss seeing pictures of. i will miss seeing his moody face, it always made me laugh. you and your brother can now be reunited, Sleep well pickle.

(Hugs)

AliKati
04-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Pickle, Pickle, you are such a dear little thing. I know you've been holding on so to have the most time you can with your family here. I know you're going to see Peanut and you'll both be reunited, and you'll have lots to tell him. Play well over there, you'll be very missed by everyone here in HC. Please give Peanut my love too. xx

StarlightSerenity
04-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Oh hon I'm so, so sorry. He was a wonderful little guy, I'll miss seeing photographs of him and hearing about his antics. I know he will always be remembered here, always hold a special place in a lot of peoples hearts.

Sleep well Pickle xxx

sakuraheart
04-04-2012, 03:23 AM
R.I.P Pickle you wonderful little guy.x
so sorry for your loss Womblehands.xx

Lougarry
04-04-2012, 03:27 AM
Much, much love to you and your OH, Sarah. As I've said elsewhere my thoughts and prayers are with you. Goodnight, darling Picklepants, I will miss you loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kyrilliondaemon
04-04-2012, 03:33 AM
I'm really, really sorry. Pickle was a wonderful little guy, but he passed when he needed to and knew you were willing to let him go when it was best for him.
You will be missed Pickle, rest in peace

PinkPrincess
04-04-2012, 05:47 AM
RIP Pickle xxxxxx

Amethyst_ice
04-04-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm glad I had the pleasure of meeting you handsome lad, and thank you for sticking around to let Puffle settle in and look after your mummy and daddy. Please look for Indy at the bridge and comb peanuts hair for him. Enjoy your time feeling young again. Play well my little lovely. Your mummy knows she has lots of friends to help her get used to you playing away with Peanut xxxxx

Lynternette
04-04-2012, 05:53 AM
He knew the time was right to pass to the bridge. I'm just so sorry it was now. xxx
Your poem was beautiful and made me cry but seeing his photo tears turned to smiles.
Endearing, cheeky, loving, there's not enough words to describe you Pickle. xxx
Pickle, you're going to have a great time until you see mummy again. Play well Pickle. xxx

Pompompoms
04-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Ah Pickle, I've been checking tentatively every day for a little while since your mummy shared how near to the bridge you were. Every day I've been glad you had just one more day here before the bridge called you, I knew I would be reading this thread soon,and so it's today :(

Beautiful boy, you were loved by so many you never knew, and loved so so much at home that despite not the greatest start in life, everything that came after that was more than any ham could ask for. Run free at the bridge lovely Pickle, I'm sure you've been reunited with Peanut already, look out for my Georgie, I've asked him to find you as you reminded me so much of him I'm sure you'll get along great. Big kisses to you Pickle, we shall miss you here as we miss all our little ones. You'll see mum again in the blink of an eye for you xxxxx

RachK
04-04-2012, 06:32 AM
Sarah I am so so sorry & heartbroken for you, I know exactly how you feel, after losing Poppy & Huxley so close together.

Pickle was one of my favourite hams on here. Such a charming little fella. I will miss his photo threads so much. He was a true star of HC. He had a wonderful life full of fun & lots of love.
I'm sure all the HC hams will be waiting for him & will welcome him with open paws.

Huge hugs to you & your OH. I am thinking of you both at this sad time. xxx

emilyweb
04-04-2012, 06:35 AM
R.I.P baby x *huge hugs* to you Sarah x

fluffymunchkins
04-04-2012, 11:20 AM
He was such a star and will be fondly remembered here at HC :)
I always loved his little grumpy expressions and I hope he is now at peace with Peanut.

Sleep tight Pickle xx

suga
04-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Sleep well little one. :-(

shazzy
04-04-2012, 11:37 AM
HC has lost a little star, but the sky has gained a very bright one. You will be missed greatly by all Pickle. Rest well xxx

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
04-04-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm actually crying :cry: Pickle, what will we be without you and your antics? You were amazing, so handsome, so funny, such a wonderful character. I'm going to miss your threads more than you could know, your adorable face and bright eyes on my computer screen brightened up my day.

Goodbye Pickle you are going to be missed so very very much but you could never ever be forgotten. Sleep well little guy, play well with Peanut and the two of you watch over your mummy, daddy and baby brother.

Sarah I am so sorry, I hope you can find comfort in something and that Puffy can help bring some smiles to your face. Take care hun, just remember how much of an amazing impact he made on every one and how happy he has made so many people. *Huge hugs* xxx

gutterglitterxx
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. These posts never fail to break my heart. :( RIP Pickle, sleep tight. xx

louisbs
04-04-2012, 12:04 PM
So sorry for your loss Sarah. Pickle was a beautiful man and his pictures never failed to put a smile on my face. Hugs
RIP Pickle, You will be missed by a LOT of people. x

Michelle89
04-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Aww I burst out crying reading that :( Im sooooo sorry for your loss! Its just so hard losing them *hugs* RIP wee one xxx

Humphrey Furball
04-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Pickle we will miss you and your funny little antics. You were an amazing little ham, and such a special HC friend; RIP Pickle, run free and find Peanut xx

souffle
04-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I am so very sorry. He takes so much love with him but leaves a little in your heart till you meet again one day.
Play well at the bridge Pickle and send a rainbow to your mum soon xx

Hamtastic
04-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Such very sad news :( Mr. Pickle Pants was a big favorite of mine here as well, and I know I am just one of the many! I think Peanut will be happy to see his brother again, and the two will keep each other company and continue the Pickle and Peanut adventures at the Bridge for all other hams to envy.

*Hugs*

samincittagazze
04-04-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm so sorry Sarah. Pickle was a favourite of mine too, just like everyone else. I shall miss his updates tremendously.

Mona's Humans
04-04-2012, 01:28 PM
oh pickle! you were such a character and brought so many smiles to so many of us here at HC (and of course to your family too!).

Run free at the bridge brave boy xxx

Womble, i am sooo sorry for your loss, i am sure there's not a single person here who didn't have a little space in their heart for Pickle, he was a wonderful ham! Many hugs to you xxx

Angelhamster
04-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Sorry for your loss :-(

starbug
04-04-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm so very, very sorry. Like many others, I've been expecting this thread and dreading its arrival.

Pickle, we will miss you, but your Mummy will miss you most of all. Now you're with Peanut and free from pain. Play well, little man. x

Poptart
04-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Play well at the bride Pickle ♥ Say hi to my little Elden for me.

I've always liked that little guy. Its terrible to see him go :'(

Womblehands
04-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Thank you all so so much, I feel like I have lost a part of me and ever so guilty for some reason.. I think its just the grieving process..

It's just me and the Puffinator now

Lougarry
04-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Pain and guilt is the second stage of the 7 stage grieving process and entirely normal, but you must remember you have no reason at all to feel guilty about Pickle. You rescued him from a terrible situation and gave him a fantastic life, full of fun and love - and his pictures show how much he appreciated it xxxxx

Mona's Humans
04-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Agreed, you gave him a fantastic life, and he knows how loved he was and still is!

You have nothing to feel guilty for x

still sending hugs (((hug)))

Holly's Mum
04-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Oh I am so sorry .... I've been checking every day for news of him. What a little star he was, I think everyone here loved him. He was a lucky boy to have such a good loving owner, it sounds like you did everything you could for him in his last days and to make his passing easy for him. God Bless, Pickle, you are safe now and playing with all your friends.

Ellie
04-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm so sorry,. I know how much you cherished him xx

MommaHammie
04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Oh womble I am so sorry for your losses. May they rest in peace xox

GemmasMom
04-05-2012, 10:35 AM
R.I.P. Pickle. Hope your cute self is having fun with your brother :)

Jodzie04
04-06-2012, 03:10 AM
I am so so sorry.
I can't imagine what you are going through right now.
I could always see in the pictures how much he mean't to you.
R.I.P Gorgeous Boy

Gizmodo ^_^
04-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Pickle had the most amazing life a ham-ham could ask for,
I will miss seeing the beautiful photo's you always shared of him, he was a real character, and so cute

Sending many hugs your way :(

Sleep well Pickle <3

Malorey
04-11-2012, 12:17 PM
So sorry to hear this, Womble. Rest in peace Pickle ... xx

Womblehands
04-13-2012, 11:00 AM
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z472/womblehands/005-52.jpg

Pickle's flower

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z472/womblehands/006-55.jpg

Its a little bare for now but will hopefully have some flowers sprouting up soon

kyrilliondaemon
04-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Bare or not, the one plant in there is a great tribute to him :)
I've always really liked those, as has my Mum.

Womblehands
04-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Thank you x

Charlottington-K
04-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Womble I am so sorry to hear about this, and allthough Pickle has gone he will always be with you. In your heart. RIP Pickle.x :(

Mona's Humans
04-13-2012, 01:25 PM
its a beautiful tribute to Pickle :) x