PDA

View Full Version : Joining a club

Mollz
02-29-2008, 06:48 AM
I joined the SOEHC, or Southern as I think it is now, hamster club on Saturday, and was just wondering whether I should have recieved something when I joined (like an intro pack or something?).

Also, is it £3.50 to join as an associate member of Midland? And do I need to prove that I am a member of Southern to join, as I have no proof/confirmation or anything.

I_am_plankton
02-29-2008, 07:31 AM
I joined the SOEHC, or Southern as I think it is now, hamster club on Saturday, and was just wondering whether I should have recieved something when I joined (like an intro pack or something?).

Also, is it £3.50 to join as an associate member of Midland? And do I need to prove that I am a member of Southern to join, as I have no proof/confirmation or anything.

Mollz you should have received an intro pack but because of the uncertainty over the merging, I think they held back. I would speak to Wendy Barry on that one, as she should post one out.

I can't remember the cost of associate to Midland but you just tick the box and the person will contact the other Sec to make sure you are a Southern member :)

Matty Day
02-29-2008, 07:40 AM
stange i joined at highworth and got the info but no proof of membership into the south of england or does that come througth the post :?:

Holly
02-29-2008, 08:20 AM
When I joined the Northern (I also joined at a show) I got a welcome letter and membership cards for myself/Will - they arrived with my first journal about a week after we joined so you may well get yours soon.

It was £3.50 for Associate Membership of the Midland when I joined at Christmas and, as Leanne says, no proof of membership of the Northern was asked for.

Basia
02-29-2008, 11:05 AM
I got mine with my first Journal too. I also got the previous month's journal which was a nice extra. :D