PDA

View Full Version : Un-named Crowntail Betta

Sandrilene
04-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Some of you may have read in my other betta post I was considering getting another betta since I had the keeper I wasn`t using. Well I got one. He is currently nameless but I thought I would share some pictures now that I have him all set up. Hope you enjoy <3

Teddybearhamster420
04-01-2012, 10:39 AM
wow..beautiful :)

HollyHamster
04-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Oooh, another betta lover!! Such a lovely crowntail!

I have a male OHM betta in a ten gallon heated and filtered aquarium right now. He loves all the space!! His name is Gabriel.

MommaHammie
04-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Looks gorgeous. I love his colours :D

Hamtastic
04-01-2012, 11:46 AM
He's beautiful! I love his set up too--looks very cozy and mysterious.
--
Would love to see your set up, HollyHamster!

Sandrilene
04-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Oooh, another betta lover!! Such a lovely crowntail!

I have a male OHM betta in a ten gallon heated and filtered aquarium right now. He loves all the space!! His name is Gabriel.

Yea my other ones a HM in a 5g and loves it. zooms all over the place. This crowntail is mildly active so he has tons of space in the 3g not nearly as hyper. They both have heaters too and the 5 g is filtered. I'm probably going to try adding a couple ghost shrimp in a week or two. Already did all the shopping i intend to do this week.

Sandrilene
04-01-2012, 11:54 AM
He's beautiful! I love his set up too--looks very cozy and mysterious.
--
Would love to see your set up, HollyHamster!

yea i wanna see too! heh thanks Ham I put a desk light on the one side of the keeper so he would have some light and thats how it filters through the water. I didn't really plan it but I do like it too and have gotten tons of compliments on it so will probably keep it that way. Plus its an LED so it is super cheap to run. Glad everyone likes him. :)

This is Hideki's set up (and yes that is him chasing a ghost shrimp that deliberately taunts him all the time). :rolleyes:

Hamtastic
04-01-2012, 12:19 PM
This is Hideki's set up (and yes that is him chasing a ghost shrimp that deliberately taunts him all the time). :rolleyes:

That made me laugh :D Poor Hideki!! :mrgreen:

HollyHamster
04-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Okay, I have a few vids of my betta boy and his setup...

The Most Handsome Betta in the World!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpOoFEjwkOc)

and

Guppies and Betta Co-Habitating a 10 Gallon Tank - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xDd6R19iFw)

Amazing Miss Alice
04-01-2012, 01:15 PM
That is a beautiful tank set up you have there! I have never really had any experience of fish but I can see how beautiful he is.

You must be really proud!

A xx

vanilla-yazoo
04-01-2012, 03:05 PM
gorgeous betta and set up!
he is the same colours as my male who is prince 'charming' lol!
he had beautiful finage! :D you are very lucky!
i always think they need fancy regal names, my previous was akio 'shining young man' in japanese.

Hamtastic
04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Gabriel is gorgeous! Looks like delicate orchid petals made of silk.

I didn't know you can buy fish on eBay!!