PDA

View Full Version : My little Pallina flew over the rainbow..

anamaya76
03-24-2012, 03:32 AM
Yesterday my beloved Pallina flew over the rainbow, she was perfectly fine she had a abscess removed a month an half ago, but she recovered perfectly, she even gained 4 grms after the ops. On wednesday I noticed she had little blood around her private part, run to the vet and he said could be a inflammetion of the womb or the bladder, he suggested to give her 4 days of antibiotic and if it still had this discharges to operate her because it could have been pyometra or a tumor. When I brought her back home she stopped bleeding, the day after the same no discharge, I checked her, the beddings the nest but nothing, it seemed that the antibiotic was working and she was well and happy, wheeling and eating, running around as usual, looking absolutely fine. Then early yesterday morning I woke up and noticed that the wheel had smears of blood, I piched her up from her nest and noticed a large stain of blood, when I picked her up she kept bleeding profusely so I rushed to the vet, he did an emergency surgery trying to stop the bleeding, she survived the op, she woke up but then stopped breathing 15 minutes after. I was devastated, I just could not believe it, she was so well no sign of sickness and then suddendly this. Vet said that he found a large tumor in her womb and that was the cause of the bleeding. Since her sister Spiga passed away in January me and her spent much more time together, she also syncronized her wake time with my "been at home" time. I really did not see this coming, and for some reason I thought she would have make it through the op, they always did her and her sister. But the vet said it was a big op and she was weekened by the blood loss.
Now all my fury babies are over the bridge and I feel so sand and empty I miss her so much, my life is definately less happy without her, she always made me smile, even when I was sad she always managed to cheer me up, just to see her cute sweet little face, her curious eyes, her her scampering around the cage or in the play pen, see her sitting in the food bowl eating her adored salad.
My little Pallina I know you ar ein a better place now, there with your sister, play well have fun, I will always remeber you and love you as if you were still here. because you will be forever in my hart.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=10150159240020420&set=a.436137535419.227603.518895419&type=3&theater)

Amazing Miss Alice
03-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Your babies will be playing together now at the bridge. Allow yourself to grieve but try not to be sad for too long. Pallina wouldn't want that. She will be waiting for you when it is your time to cross over.

Sending you love and healing thoughts. Alice xxx

Lynternette
03-24-2012, 06:18 AM
I am truly sorry your baby has had to leave you. Its hard for you to take in at the moment but just believe that Pallina won't be any more pain. She's well now and playing at the bridge. She doesn't want you to be sad and I'm sure she'll soon send you another little friend to fall in love with. Pallina, be a good little girl and play nicely. Pallina xxx

Lougarry
03-24-2012, 06:21 AM
So sad, poor Pallina and poor you - but the girls are reunited now. Run free, Pallina. Hugs to you Anamaya x

racinghamster
03-24-2012, 10:52 AM
I`m sorry for your sad loss anamaya. It sounds as though you done everything possible for Pallina and that`s all you could do hun. I lost my chinese female to a very similar situation recently and her untimely loss hit me hard. They give us so much happiness while they are with us which is why life without them is empty.

Rest in peace little one. x

Pompompoms
03-25-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm so sorry Amamaya, you really did do everything you could to keep Pallina here with you, she will know you did your absolute best for her, and it sounds like she fought hard for you too.

It's so hard when we have no choice but to watch our little ones go :(, you gave her a life full of good care and love, which is all a tiny ham can ask for. Pallina will be safe with Spiga at the bridge now playing free till the day comes for you to see them again xx

Gizmodo ^_^
03-25-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(
Massive hugs

Play well Pallina <3

hammy_luver
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(, you did everything you could, it was just her time to move on. She will always be in your heart but the pain of losing her will subside into acceptance. Much love to you, run free Pallina <3 <3

anamaya76
03-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks every one for the kind words, I know no many people understand how painfull is to loose our fury babies, and it is nice to find people with whom one can talk share and be understood.
Thanks again to all

Angelhamster
03-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Sorry for your loss :-(

Michelle89
03-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Im honestly so sorry for your loss but at least wee Pallina is back with her sister and at peace, you did everything you could and you should feel very proud to have been such a good mummy to her and Spiga. You are in my thoughts in this hard time x

souffle
03-31-2012, 03:14 PM
I am so very sorry. Nobody could have tried harder to save her.
Play well at the bridge Pallina x

anamaya76
04-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Thank you every one for the kind words and support, this little miniature animals live always their little pawsprint in our hart and when they fly away is so difficult to accept it. Like my friend once said, to loose them is to have to live with a hammy size hole in your hart!

MommaHammie
04-01-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry for your loss :(

vanilla-yazoo
04-01-2012, 03:38 PM
im so sorry to hear this :( rest well little one, she will be playing with the others now over the bridge, remembering all the love they had in this world.