PDA

View Full Version : Wotsit

CAB
03-14-2012, 06:37 AM
dear little wotsit made it to the bridge last week. i know he's being well looked after. but all i seem to do at the moment is report in gone furry babies! anyways him and mousie gave me 14 gorgeous furry babies! millie, legit and honey still with us. so he lives on. miss him loads already. we had to help him along and have him pts. he went downhill so rapidly but couldent watch him suffer. rest well at the bridge little man! you'll always be my gorgeous cream gem! love always.xx

Lynternette
03-14-2012, 07:07 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Wotsit. When you have the little angels at the same time you seem to lose them together and it makes it doubly hard. xxx

Are you being good Wotsit? Lots of sunshine and playing. Nightie night little pal xxx

kyrilliondaemon
03-14-2012, 10:00 AM
I've said this already, but I'm sorry that he's gone :(

Humphrey Furball
03-14-2012, 10:41 AM
I'm so sorry, it doesn't seem long at all since he was being introduced here. Play well at the bridge Wotsit x

starbug
03-14-2012, 12:36 PM
So sorry for your loss. Sleep well, little Wotsit.

fluffymunchkins
03-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Rest in peace little one xx

CAB
03-14-2012, 02:21 PM
oh i know. we are just heartbroken he's gone. he was the "main man". but we burried him with the rest.

thanks again sam, as you on my fb its easy to let you know on there.

some i have and had have tiny personalitys, some have major ones ( like people i guess) wotsit was most gentle ham ever, knew the day he bit me about 10days ago he was out of sorts, guess he may have been in pain :( resting now. and hope "playing well" all my past hams!

Pompompoms
03-14-2012, 06:08 PM
He will be playing well with your little ones, and all the HC hams we miss so much. I'm so sorry it was his time to pass, it does sound if he gave you a little nip that he was telling you he was struggling. You did the kindest thing you possibly could have by helping him along when you wanted him to stay here. Play well little guy xx

CAB
03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
thanks poms. oh i know it was best for him... nice to know others think the same, there is always that guilt in back of mind.

souffle
03-21-2012, 05:22 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.
He has left you with some lovely memories and some lovely babies all who have a little of him in them.
Play well at the bridge Wotsit x