PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Chaucer

Torrential
02-14-2012, 04:45 AM
<3

:cry:

Pompompoms
02-14-2012, 05:41 AM
I'm sorry :(. my Georgie was PTS today, so I know how you're feeling. The bridge welcome two more lovely little ones xx

Torrential
02-14-2012, 05:44 AM
PTS?

It's so strange. Why is she not here? )=sad sad sad

SnickersTheFirst
02-14-2012, 06:56 AM
PTS - Put To Sleep or Euthanized

I'm sorry to hear your little one has gone. xxxx

Lynternette
02-14-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm so sorry Chaucer has had to leave you. I've lost two in the last month so I know how hard it is for you.

Be a good boy Chaucer and play with your other little friends. xxx

kyrilliondaemon
02-14-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm really sorry to hear this. I'd been keeping my fingers crossed for the miracle recovery, but I guess Chaucer was just ready to pass on. She'll be safe and happy with the loved hams others have lost before her, and I bet she's found George and the two are together, keeping each other company in the new world for them to explore beyond the bridge.
It really does sound like Chaucer waited for you to be there though, and I'm sure she was glad of that one last "kiss" and treat.

Play well at the bridge Chaucer xxx

souffle
02-14-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard to accept the loss of a loved pet but I hope in time you will look back at some wonderful memories and smile.
Play well at the bridge Chaucer x

Torrential
02-15-2012, 04:16 AM
Thanks for all your kind words people, although I have felt like it's my fault she passed away.
It's strange that she isn't there now. I have taken her cage down and thrown away the sawdust etc., but I couldn't bring myself to throw anything away so it's all in her cage under the table.
I feel like I need another fluffy in my life, but my boyfriend thinks it is too soon. I know it's probably true, and I'm just rushing to fill in a gap that Chaucer has left. It's so sad, this month is full of birthdays in our families, including both of ours and Chaucer's would be next month. Sad times indeed.

kyrilliondaemon
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Not your fault at all. You gave Chaucer a great life, and as far as I can tell, really did do nothing wrong at all.

I think with another fluffy you'll know when you see the next. Its maybe plan it in a while, but for now, if you realise a ham needs to be yours then it'll just be Chaucer directing someone along for the wonderful life she had. If Chaucer doesn't send anyone yet then she'll just be waiting until you're really ready and she'll be trying to help you pick later instead :)

Gibbs&JackBlack
02-15-2012, 04:22 PM
So sorry, wishing you peace.