PDA

View Full Version : Night night my little Juno

Lynternette
02-07-2012, 05:30 AM
My little Juno died from old age a couple of weeks ago. He was 25 months old. He was so loving and intelligent, naughty and playful. I found him lying in the bottom of his cage. All I could think was how cold he was. I wrapped him in my hands thinking if I could just get him warm it would all be ok. He was buried in his little cardboard apple tree with his toys along side his sister Athena. When the weather gets better I'm going to plant bluebells next to them. Good night my little baby. Mommy loves you.xxx

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q134/Lynternette/Juno-1.jpg

souffle
02-07-2012, 05:57 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like a very special little hamster x
Play well at the bridge Juno x

starbug
02-07-2012, 06:32 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Play well, little man.

PinkPrincess
02-07-2012, 12:11 PM
:( Sorry for your loss, sleep well Juno xxxx

Pompompoms
02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm so sorry you lost Juno :( he sounds like such a special little guy who had a lovely long life filled with love. I love the idea of the bluebells too, he'll be playing at the bridge with all our dearly missed little ones xx

PICKLES09
02-18-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm soo sorry you lost your lovely little Juno, he sounds like a wonderful little fellow, who had an amazing fun filled life with you. Have fun Juno at Rainbow bridge with all our lost loved ones. x

kyrilliondaemon
02-18-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm really sorry I missed this thread for so long.
Am also sorry you've lost him :(
I'm sure he appreciates having his toys with him to cross the bridge though, now he can share them with his sister and the other hams. Play well over the bridge Juno xxx