PDA

View Full Version : cat food discontinued??

danni02
01-19-2012, 10:10 AM
anyone know whats happening with whiskers cat food?? pumpkin will only eat the poultry selection in gravy and for the last 2 weeks i havent been able to find it! is this now gone?? i've tried him on a few different ones over the last 2weeks and he'll eat a little and then leave it in favour of his dry food thats avaliable to him all day. i swear he is the fussiest cat!

Jandrhamster
01-19-2012, 11:31 AM
nope... my nan's cat eats whiskers it is available from asda :D well thats where i get mine from... i dont recommend the asda brand though... my cat didnt like it (my nans cat lol)

souffle
01-19-2012, 12:28 PM
I got the gravy selection in Sainsbury's today so it is about. Maybe your store had a special offer and sold stocks out?
I've seen in in Morrisons too. Our cats are gravy babies too :)

LawaRawr
01-20-2012, 01:47 AM
i seen this in the shop yesterday when i went looking at ham stuff it is around xD sometimes shops wont stock it for a few weeks then it will come back in stock, this seems to happen with the cat food we use so we buy like 4 packs of it at once just to be safe haha

danni02
01-20-2012, 04:34 AM
well it wasnt around today either. have brought braised poultry in gravy, if he doesnt eat that he'll get hungry.

Jandrhamster
01-20-2012, 10:50 AM
well it wasnt around today either
That is so annoying :/ have you checked asda, tesco or sainsbury as Souffle said? my cat also likes the dry biscuits. but ofcourse your cat is fussy. so maybe, if you take a look at other shops... like homebargains for example i think they sell cat stuff not sure about food though... but i am 100% asda sell it :D

danni02
01-20-2012, 12:50 PM
asda is where i always shop. no adult poultry in gravy :( made a treck out to tesco and they dont have it either. hes eaten some of the other i brought so we'll see how he goes. he has the biscuits constantly so hes not going to starve.

Jandrhamster
01-20-2012, 12:59 PM
I have no idea where else to buy that then :/ i just buy it grom supermarkets etc. maybe order it online from pets at home... or go in store? they might sell it.

LawaRawr
01-21-2012, 01:45 AM
i hope you can find some of the food soon, maybe there is a problem with the supplier, im sure he will eat some of the other food once he gets a little hungry :)