PDA

View Full Version : anyone staying in a hotel for bradford champs?

Bunsey
01-23-2008, 05:27 AM
I was considering getting a hotel room so we can go to the show both days but I haven't had much luck on Google and I was wondering if anyone else is staying over and where? obviously they have to let hamsters in the rooms :? we would only want to pay in the region of £50/60

Holly
01-23-2008, 05:37 AM
Try Harrogate Premier Inn:

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInfo ... elId=23807 (http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23807)

Don't know about the hams though - you'd have to ask (or sneak them in :oops: ).

souffle
01-23-2008, 05:56 AM
I know travel-lodges let them in as quite a few people use these but not sure if there is one in the area. Not sure also if there is enough to keep you busy and interested for two days Bunsey unless you are manning a stand or having a wee holiday. Well at least last year I would not have been able to find enough for two days but maybe we are more easily bored than you :lol:

Bunsey
01-23-2008, 02:09 PM
it was just because i really wanted to see the mice and i can't do that cos they are only there on sunday :(

the travelodge has no car park, only a pay and display a bit of a walk away, so no good for giant hamster cage sneaking! the holiday inn is all fully booked. I don't think we'll bother, especially if there isn't enough to do for 2 days :wink:

babyboos
01-23-2008, 05:59 PM
We have stayed at Travel Inns before with hamsters, and even youth hostels! Try Active Hotels they are good for finding cheapish hotel rooms around the country.

souffle
01-24-2008, 03:18 AM
The thing about the mice Bunsey is that when they are in the show pens they are all covered up in paper bedding stuff and the only time you see the little devils is when te judge gets them out and that is from a distance :roll: Very good at hiding are mice :lol:

Bunsey
01-24-2008, 10:50 AM
oh, so you can't actually hold them or anything :(

souffle
01-24-2008, 12:26 PM
They are like hamsters and once benched cannot be touched or anything till de-benching at the end of the show. They may have a few for display purposes. Last year though the display section ran through both days so you should be able to see that on Saturday :lol: