PDA

View Full Version : Review of Igor Fuschia!

jonimitchell
01-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Earlier on today, my new cage (the Igor Fuschia) arrived!! As soon as it was completely built, I was amazed at how big and spacious it is! My 11 week old syrian loves climbing up the tubes and wandering around until she went to bed :rolleyes:. The platforms are sturdy and so are the tubes. The bars are also sturdy and a syrian wouldn't be able to escape. The cage lock is tight and secure. It is 82x51 which is great for a syrian!
It comes with a water bottle, two food bowls and a small house (used for a bed). However we have taken the house out and we are using the bed which was in her old cage.
Overall I think this cage is fantastic!!:D:D:D It is perfect for someone who wants to move out of an old one and wants something bigger :D

pinkneon
02-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks :D How easy is it to put together?? (One of the sites I saw it on said you have to "build" it as it comes flat-packed) ...

Charlottington-K
02-20-2012, 11:45 PM
How big is the wheel that comes with it??? Because i'm tied between gettinng this and the Hamster heaven metro! :)

jonimitchell
02-21-2012, 02:37 AM
The cage came in a huge box. The bars themselves were all built. You have to build the tubes together and put the platforms on also. The platform fit onto the bars so that when you unclip the bars, they come off at the same time (for cleaning). It took about 20 mins to get it ready for Honey. She loves it. Considering it is a good amount cheaper than the HH, I think it is a better buy. The overall size is pretty much the same as HH so why spend the extra 30 quid? I think it will always come down to which you like the look of I suppose. The HH looks more detailed than the Igor, but I'm not sure that hammies worry about looks!

jonimitchell
02-21-2012, 02:40 AM
Charlottington K - The wheel is the same as the savic rolly, about 7 inches. I don't use the wheel because they are just too noisy. My Honey has the Wodent Wheel. She loves it and it is so quiet too. To be honest though, her fave thing to do is dig dig dig in her sawdust box!

Charlottington-K
02-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Ok thank you for the helpfull info! :)

smidgey
07-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi, could you fit an 11" wheel in the cage? I'm considering buying it! :) x