PDA

View Full Version : Enigma...You're Gross...

LocoRocoPanda
12-28-2011, 06:47 AM
OH Enigma is so ICKY! My two previous Chinese boys were nice and REALLY clean. But not Enigma.

If you saw my Christmas video...Actually lemme put it here since it stars Enigma...

8z4ORrk8yxk

He's so icky!!! -.- His cage is always FILTHY. I don't know how often I'm going to have to clean his cage because I can't leave it that dirty lol.

So how icky is your Chinese? Or are you lucky enough to have a nice clean ham?

I'll take pics of Enigma later and put them here. I'm cleaning his cage soon...again...

emilyweb
12-28-2011, 06:50 AM
Kai is really clean :x she poos in a certain place just like Tessa ;) Maybe Nigma's just been a typical boy? ;):x

vanilla-yazoo
12-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Sko makes her sanspit a mess and moved her bed to her wheel. Her food bow is always filled with bedding or sand lol! But no actural mess xD

LawaRawr
12-28-2011, 06:56 AM
elmo's very clean :D she uses her sand bath as a toilet, then throws all her bedding all over the cage, but its not half as bad as cookies cage :D

Roxie
12-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Shilohs' wheel each morning is a disgrace, she also pees and poos in her food which I find quite unpleasant really ;). She has no specific wee and poo corner.

Apart from that she's not too bad though she has an obsession with burying her bowl, wheel and bottle.

shazzy
12-28-2011, 07:22 AM
When willow had a wheel it was disgusting, wee all over it (she can't have one now as she has a bad leg)

Now she wees in random places - it was in her wooden tube for a while but I lined it it with cardboard and that's stopped her. Now she wees down the side of her sand bath.

Her sand bath is ruined after a day, and she also buries stuff too - normally her food bowl is under 3 inches of aubiose!

Lougarry
12-28-2011, 07:28 AM
I might be the very last person to catch onto this but have you all tried clicking on the snowflake at the bottom of the picture on the video? V Christmassy x

Eleanor
12-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Ahahaha, I'm glad I doon't have to clean that out :')
Bubble is actually really clean, she goes in the little built in food bowl in the habitral ovo pad ^^

Womblehands
12-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I have nothing to add as I have no chinese :( But I like the video... best bit was " um.. cos he's gross!" and at one point Enigma stared at the camera.. eekkk!!

LocoRocoPanda
12-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I have nothing to add as I have no chinese :( But I like the video... best bit was " um.. cos he's gross!" and at one point Enigma stared at the camera.. eekkk!!

I love his beady little eyes. :mad: And the vid was weird. I improvised it completely so I was talking how I naturally talk which includes a lot of "Um..." and "Erm..."

Hamtastic
12-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Naughty Enigma! Thankfully I have avoided fountains of pee, but a few of my lot do like to use their wheels as their bathroom, notably Dora... Her Wodent Wheel is always a great pleasure to wash :mrgreen: I gave up giving many of them large amounts or sections of sand, because it gets peed on and starts to smell very fast :(

Nikorusama
12-29-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm so jealous! (not of the gross part) but I really really want a Chinese, a girl though. Unfortunately my landlord already doesn't know about my three rats and my new Syrian vanilla...

Roxie
12-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Tiny and easy to hide....get one Niko! ;).

Mikayla
12-29-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm so jealous! (not of the gross part) but I really really want a Chinese, a girl though. Unfortunately my landlord already doesn't know about my three rats and my new Syrian vanilla...

I totally vote secret cages behind bookshelf :P

Gizmodo ^_^
12-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Awww Dirty Enigma!

Hattie falls asleep in the Urine on her wheel xD
and when i pick her up shes soaked with Urine

Nikorusama
12-29-2011, 10:11 AM
My landlord is proper nosey though and really thorough. He even looks under the beds! I think he is a bit weird...he says he is an animal lover but still is limiting me to 2 cages due to their smell... *huff* I already have 4 cages...lol. They have to go on their holidays when he comes over though.

SnickersTheFirst
12-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Aww, Enigma's a cutie!

I'm glad Pip isn't the only disgusting boy, however, instead of flinging pee off his wheel he'll personally go round and pee on every individual item. :mad: Such a nice boy. :rolleyes:

Roxie
12-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Cookie eats her poo whilst chilling on my lap. I know we're very close and very bonded but I feel she's taking the mick a bit when she does that :rolleyes:. Such a pretty girl, but dirty habits :D.

louisbs
12-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Well.. I wish I had plasticoat'ed the floors in my leon cage, i will say no more lol

Roxie
You have two Chinese in the Leon, right? My God, those must be some dirty shelves! :mad:

KatiePillow
I'm so glad I've never seen a hamster eat their own poo, although once one of mine (don't remember which) emptied its pouches while in my hand and they'd pouched poop. :(

louisbs
12-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Just the one. Tom has his own 120l bin cage.
One does enough in there! Messy little booger.. piddles everywhere.. Poo mixed with pee on his wheel urghhh