PDA

View Full Version : Hamster Heaven for sale- fundraising for a rescue

nessar
12-17-2011, 12:44 PM
FOR SALE, with proceeds going to Windwhistle Warren Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/Nessa_Roche/DSC00568.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/Nessa_Roche/DSC00569.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/Nessa_Roche/SAM_0561.jpg

See if you can spot Maggie in each photo to see size compared to a hamster.

New it is £89.99 or more. I am selling for £40 plus £15 p&p. You are welcome to collect from Aberystwyth to save the p&p cost. 100% of the price for the items will go to Windwhistle Warren, although I may keep postage costs for some items. These will be marked clearly as the P&P cost when I have worked it out.

This cage is the Savic Hamster Heaven, used but in really good condition, not the new style. All bits for sale are used, although some are nearly new. Approx size is 80x50cm, also it is 50cm high overall including the penthouse. It meets the rspca reccommended size and my hamster loved all the space. The tubes are of a proper size for syrians and have appropriate air holes, not like rotastack. The bar spacing is 1cm, for those wanting to use it with other small animals. Shelf is fully removable, as is the penthouse on top. My hamster Maggie died of natural causes, and in a different cage, and it has been thoroughly disinfected and cleaned, so ready for use. A few bars have been chewed (although the size of the cage really did help drastically reduce her chewing problem) and the tubes have lost most of the little pointy bits that you fit together, which actually makes them easier to put together, I can take pics of both if you like.

You get these accessories with the cage:
Carry handles, removable
Penthouse
Tubes
Shelf + ramps
Igloo house
Sputnik house
2 water bottles
Wooden bridge with hanging toys
Bowl (not original coop cup as hamster kept chucking it about)
Savic Rolly, 7.6inches, hamster size
1 potty scoop (never used)
The following I'm not advertising for sale as they are not in a condition I feel happy to take money for, but you can have them with the cage for free if you wish: a potty, but it is stained and has a crack in the side. And a Woodlands wooden hideaway, with removable ladder, with paper still on plastic, missing an eyelet hook on which to hang ladder, but hamster never used the ladder anyway. And a rat size ball (so big enough for even big syrians) with one of the clips missing, but still secure.

I also have accessories for sale, these are:
Aladino Carrier - guineapig size, perfect size for travelling as you can comfortably fit a hamster house and more in.
Silent Spinner, hamster size, diameter 6.5 inches with stand
Ball with multiway stand (hamster size)

Will decide prices for these at a later date, please enquire if interested, they will be half price when bought with the cage and I will combine P&P.

Please note 'hamster' size wheels and balls may only suit smaller syrians or are ideal for dwarves. All measurements given are approximate. I reserve the right to remove any items from sale at any time before payment, as these are also advertised elsewhere. Payment is by paypal or cash only. Posting to Great Britain only, non-mainland areas may need to pay extra postage, please contact me for details.

nessar
12-18-2011, 04:58 AM
For some reason it wont let me edit my post again, but please note that the cage has now been sold pending payment.

The following are still for sale:
Aladino Carrier - guineapig size, perfect size for travelling as you can comfortably fit a hamster house and more in.
Silent Spinner, hamster size, diameter 6.5 inches with stand
Ball with multiway stand (hamster size)