PDA

View Full Version : Buttons 16/12/11

newham
12-15-2011, 08:15 PM
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/gpiggies/pets/P12-11-11_173902-1.jpg

My beautiful baby is gone... I went to so many vets took taxis to get to ones far from me but not one was worth a damned, my baby is gone, I miss you so much my love, who am I going to snuggle? Whoses going to lick the tears off my cheeks and pretend to be a mohawk on my bald head?
Cant stop crying I loved you so much and always will, I even had a stocking for you I made myself for you for christmas....I wish you could have seen christmas my love.
Good bye Buttons.

LocoRocoPanda
12-15-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm so sorry you lost poor Buttons. :( She'll be playing with my Rin at the bridge and she's not longer ill.

Sleep well, Buttons. Your mummy misses you x

newham
12-15-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm so sorry you lost poor Buttons. :( She'll be playing with my Rin at the bridge and she's not longer ill.

Sleep well, Buttons. Your mummy misses you x

I do miss her very much... thank you Loco I hope the hammies are having fun now together.

Shaedde
12-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Bless her soul.

Hamtastic
12-15-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm so sorry you lost her :( Sometimes life's very unfair, but that makes all the good times you've had all the more precious and wonderful!

Lougarry
12-16-2011, 12:54 AM
So, so sad, Laura. I'm very sorry for your loss. Sleep well, beautiful Buttons xx

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
12-16-2011, 01:04 AM
Oh no :(:(:( Buttons you were beautiful and the best hamster wig I have ever seen! Sleep well little one, you'll be missed so much :( *hugs* xx

RachK
12-16-2011, 01:31 AM
Laura I am so sorry. I saw your messages worrying about her. I assume she had Pyometra like Poppy. So cruel.
This has been a very sad week on HC
RIP little Buttons xxxx

fluffymunchkins
12-16-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm so very sorry laura :( she was a darling and such a pleasure to see her cheerful fuzzy face! Perhaps too good for this earth <3 Another angel has left us and she'll now watch you from above.
Sleep tight buttons xxxx

samincittagazze
12-16-2011, 03:50 AM
I'm so sorry Laura. Sleep well little one. x

emilyweb
12-16-2011, 04:09 AM
I'm so Sorry about wee Buttons <3 sleep well baby xx

KatiePillow
12-16-2011, 04:25 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, and I'm sure buttons will be looking down on you and guiding another hamster to be your mohekan..

Everyone knows you did everything you can, and I'm sorry she passed, but she knows how hard you fought to save her, and how much you loved her, and I'm sure that although she was passing, she knew that she was the most loved hamster there is.

Rest in peace Buttons

LawaRawr
12-16-2011, 04:28 AM
im so sorry, she was a very cute girlie she will be missed but will always be in your heart. play well at the bridge with all the other beautiful hamsters x

Emma&Bee
12-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Laura I am so sorry :(. Such a beautiful girl. Sleep well Buttons xx.

newham
12-16-2011, 05:42 AM
didn't sleep last night cleaned up her cage this morning, cuddled Sephy grandparents offered to take me to buy another but its to soon.

LocoRocoPanda
12-16-2011, 06:17 AM
Give it time and don't rush into anything if you don't think you can. *hugs*

StarlightSerenity
12-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Oh hon, I'm so sorry :( Buttons will be missed, she was a lovely little lady.

*hugs*

Pompompoms
12-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Oh I'm so so sorry to read about Buttons, she was such a beautiful girl, so cute, and obviously as smitten with you as you were with her. It's so painful when they have to leave us, when the time is right she'll guide you to another tiny set of pink feet, and another little pink nose that needws all the love and care you gave her. She'll be safe at the bridge with all our beautiful little ones we miss so much xxx

Catherine Spark
12-16-2011, 09:07 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Buttons has passed on. Winter is a nerve-wracking month in hamster terms. I'm sure she would have loved the stocking you had made her, and it's a shame the vets weren't any help. It sounds as though you were such a dedicated owner, taking her to all those places to try and help her. And what a beautiful picture - she was so gorgeous!

Such a hard time for you at the moment; know that I am thinking of you and sending you cyberhugs. Remember that everything our beloved hams become, they become because we gave them the love they needed in order to do so - so as long as we love them, they will always be with us.

Play well at the bridge, ^Buttons^, with ^Oakie^, ^Poppy^, ^Rin^, ^Bobby^ and all our other angel-hamster friends! <3

TraceyH
12-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Oh no, I can't believe this, she had such a unique expression. Plus, I thought she was only a couple of months old. RIP Buttons.

Eleanor
12-16-2011, 10:29 AM
No! I saw the title of this thread and had to persuade myself to open it. I am so sorry, your head must be very cold without your wig :(

Maisie
12-16-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, it's clear that you very much loved Buttons. I recently lost a hamster too from an illness, it's such a shame that vets can't really do much to help small animals such as hamsters, because their bodies are so fragile, but I think that's what makes them so precious! I hope you're doing ok, rest in peace Buttons xx

sully
12-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Rip little Buttons!

kirst
12-16-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm so sorry :(

newham
12-21-2011, 10:02 AM
still miss her feel it every day, I look for her and shes not there and the boys as fab as they are they dont sit and wait for me to lift them out to play, I think I had something special with buttons, hopefully at the cardiff show I can find a long haired who likes snuggles like she did.