PDA

View Full Version : Hello from poobearhamsty

poohbearhamsty
01-10-2008, 11:18 AM
ive had 2 hamsters for a bit now but i still dont have proper names for them their previous (temperary) names for them have been truffles,chubby and skinny i tried to name them by their personalities nibbler and ...... i couldnt think of a name for the other one help...... what should i do about it....... :idea:

souffle
01-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forum. Sometimes it takes a while for hammies to grow into a name. I sure he will develop one soon! What kind of hammies are they?

Basia
01-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Hi and welcome from me too. :D
I find that sometimes I can name my hamsters really easily and sometimes it takes a while. I'm sure you will think of something.

suga
01-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Welcome to you from me :-) - enjoy your time at hc

secretsquirrelzo
01-11-2008, 02:27 AM
Hi

I'm new here too, joined last night. My intro post is a bit further down. My hamster is called Humbug cos he's silver grey with go faster humbug type black stripes down his cheeks!

Do you have a photo you could post of your hamster, I might be able to think of some suggestions if you are able to put one up, or describe him/her.

Kind Regards
Zo
xx

Spuds Mum
01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Welcome to HC!
oh its always so difficult finding names that suit your little ones isn't it?
I think its a good idea to look for a name that suits the personality and Im sure that something will eventually just seem 'right' :lol:

poohbearhamsty
01-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks all from Poohbearhamsty I'm sure I will think of proper names soon ..... My hamsters are Robos and are so cute..... but all they seem to want to do at the moment is sleep I haven't seen them up lately they are always asleep in their wheel with lots of fluff....

Holly
01-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi and welcome from me too :)

SnuggleHam
01-13-2008, 06:04 AM
Hello! welcome to hamster central :)

jayne
01-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Hello *waves* and welcome from me!

Hope you enjoy HC and look forward to seeing your photos :P

babyboos
01-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks all from Poohbearhamsty :) I'm sure I will think of proper names soon ..... My hamsters are Robos and are so cute..... :lol: but all they seem to want to do at the moment is sleep I haven't seen them up lately they are always asleep in their wheel with lots of fluff....

Hello and welcome to Hamster Central - just a quick question do you have hamster fluffy bedding in your cage? I know many petstores stock this stuff, and it even comes free with many cages, but it can be potentially dangerous. Do you know what type it is - Ferplast do an okay one for example which is made from teased vegetable fibres. Do check the packaging if you still have it to see the component ingredients.