PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo

Yaffle
01-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Hi everyone, my names Claire and I live in St.Helens, Merseyside and am a member of the Northern Hamster Club.

I was introduced to the site by Spuds Mum who I met recently at the Mapplewell Show where I got a Sable girl pup from her called Minx who's an absolute sweetie and a real credit to both Teresa and Arti!

I've currently got 6 Syrian hams their names are Harry (not very original I know but he was my first hamster since being a kid!), Gandolf, Honey, Minx, Mr Yaffle (hence my username) and Yeti who is currently expecting a litter fathered by Mr Yaffle (hopefully, I'm not 100% sure she's pregnant yet as we're only 4 days in but I'll keep everyone updated!).

Both Yeti and Mr Yaffle are long haired cinammons and have lovely temperaments,they're both real softies. Mr Yaffle actually won the Pet Class in Mapplewell so I was very proud of him, although I do plan to enter him into the main show on the 26th in Bradford. It will be my first time entering the main show so fingers crossed!

Anyway that's enough rambling from me, hope to speak to you all soon, I need some friends that love the hams too because all my friends at home think I'm mad! :roll:

Spuds Mum
01-10-2008, 07:25 AM
Hello and welcome Claire! Nice to see you here and I'm glad that you've found a place where (like me :oops: ) you can talk about your beautiful hams to your hearts content! No-one will call you crazy here!

Thanks for the nice comments about little Minxie - I am so pleased she is being a good girl for you. And just can't wait to find out if Mr Yaffle and Yeti are going to have some beautiful babies soon!

lau200
01-10-2008, 08:18 AM
welcome :D i'm not far from you in widnes :D

Holly
01-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi and welcome from me - I think we must have met at Mapplewell (I have a sister of Minx :)

suga
01-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Hello and welcome from me. Your in great company here - we're all hammie daft! Post flicks of your hammies soon - love pictures... :-)

souffle
01-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Hello and welcome. It's OK we are all hamster mad here :lol: I think I met you and Gandalf at the show. I was the one sorting out the TV people so had not much time to talk. Looking forward to hearing about the babies. :lol:

Basia
01-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi and welcome from me.
Lucky you having one of Teresa's babies 8)
If you love hamsters you have certainly come to the right place here.

DonnaB
01-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Hello and a warm welcome to you. :D

pophammy
01-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum! I was at Mapplewell too, I recognise Mr Yaffle's name! (He was in the race I think!)

SnuggleHam
01-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Welcome to Hamster Central, its always nice to have more experienced people, and its also nice to hear a membered referred you :)

jayne
01-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Hello and welcome Claire :D

As everyone has said, this is a great forum and we are all hammy mad :lol: Hamster photos keep up going :lol: