PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Joey

Sammi92
12-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Joey is my old hamster but i thought i would still be ok to post here. My new Hamster Bella reminds me of him so much. Even when my sister saw her, her first words were 'wow she looks like Joey so much!' . I had joey for just over 4 years he died about 3 years ago. As soon as i would let him out of his cage every day, he would run up and put his paws on my chin and lick my nose. He was well and truely my best friend. I remember telling my step brother at the time that he could let him out of the ball to hold him and he thought i meant let him out to run around the room. Took 3 hours to get him. I'm sure he would have had a cheeky grin on his face if he could!

Eleanor
12-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Gosh, he lived to a very old age didn't he?! I bet he had a great life with you. It's lovely that you still think of him after so long, I'm sure he still thinks of you and misses you too xx

Pompompoms
12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
He did have a lovely long life didn't he, how lovely for you to have him with you for so long. He sounds like a lovely ham xx

Hamtastic
12-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Four years is an admirable old age! Joey is an inspiration to all of my hams, and I will be sure to remind them about him every time they decide to get sick on me! :D
R.I.P. Joey.