PDA

View Full Version : Cage reviews

souffle
01-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Going from Holly's latest cage review I have decided that this is such a good idea that I would like to invite eveyone to review cages, add their pics, any problems, good points etc and other people should add their comments for that cage. You should post it as the full name of the cage then I will review and make it a sticky so people can make informed choices on cages. Remember we want the good and the bad and I think this will be a really useful information resource. Home made and bin cages also are welcome plus sources for buying. Thank you all in anticipation.

Holly
01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Great idea to make the reviews a sticky, I'm sure that will help people new to hamsters (and those not so new!) who are looking for cages sort out the good from the absolute rubbish and everything in between 8)

DonnaB
01-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Great idea....

It was pure luck I bought a Rex, I knew nothing about them and if I'd have listened to the shop assistant I'd have come home with a shoe box! Theres so much unsuitable rubbish available and it'll make life much simpler to know exactly what you want before you trawl the shops or internet..... :D

Jane
01-05-2008, 04:37 AM
I will do a zoozone 2 one soon :D

souffle
01-07-2008, 12:49 PM
As you can see we now have a whole topic section for your reviews now so please keep them coming. Thank you all. :lol: