PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday, and my baby has died. *warning*

Womblehands
11-08-2011, 01:50 AM
I don't have the words to tell you how I feel right now..I feel like life is cruel and a part of me will be forever lost.

Mr Peanutty Fluff passed away to the bridge this morning..

I have a song that wont leave my head.. it sums up how I feel right now..

I feel like a song without the words, a man without a soul, a bird without its wings, a heart without a home.
I feel like a knight without a sword, a sky without the sun, cause you are the one.
I feel like a ship beneath the waves, a child who's lost its way, a door without a key, a face without a name.
I feel like a breath without the air, and everyday's the same, since you've gone away.

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning.
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face.
There are no words that could describe how I miss you;
I miss you, everyday.

Goodbye my little dude..

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z472/womblehands/012-10.jpg

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z472/womblehands/013-9.jpg

Pickle says goodbye to his best buddy..

Womblehands
11-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Peanut will be placed under a tree with his toothbrush so he can groom himself for any ladies over the bridge... a monkey nut in case he gets hungry as I don't know how far the bridge is and a letter from myself.. So he doesnt forget he was loved..

laurajane
11-08-2011, 01:55 AM
oh this is so sad :( RIP little guy xx

Womblehands
11-08-2011, 01:57 AM
I feel so alone.

RachK
11-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Sarah I am so sad to hear that Peanut has passed. I know you were expecting it, but it's still so heartbreaking. I loved hearing of Peanut's adventures & enjoyed every minute of the Sen's Trial story we did.

He'll never be forgotten by me & everyone on the forum. He was a little star.

He looks so peaceful on your hand & it's so sweet that Pickle was able to give him a kiss goodbye. I'm welling up here! :(

The pain will fade in time I promise you. He had a wonderful life & will forever be looking down on you, Pickle, your OH & your new little fella.

Sleep Tight gorgeous little man xxxxxx

Podling
11-08-2011, 02:18 AM
*hugs* very sorry to hear of your loss, RIP Peanut x

Demecat
11-08-2011, 02:25 AM
I am so sorry! Poor Pickle. Play well over the bridge my little furry friend!

racinghamster
11-08-2011, 02:32 AM
They do give us a reason to get up in the morning womble and I know where your coming from on that. I`m so sorry to hear of your loss. Time heals and we never forget them. x

emilyweb
11-08-2011, 02:33 AM
I am so ,so sorry I can't believe this has happened :(
I've not been on the forum long but I do love peanut and I so sorry for his passing
Happy Birthday and stay strong xxxxx

shazzy
11-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Dear, dear Peanut - you were the star of the forum. You will be missed but your memory will live on strong. Sleep well little one and go charm the ladies up at the bridge

Hugs to you Sarah xx

samincittagazze
11-08-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear this Sarah. I haven't been on here in a few weeks and I can't believe this was the first post I saw upon returning. RIP Peanut, one of my most favourite HC hams.

Noodle
11-08-2011, 03:28 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, he was such a lovely little man. I'm sure he was trying to stay with you for your birthday. He had such a lovely little life and will be watching over you all until you meet again. He will be restored to a healthy young ham and playing lots and lots. Goodbye Peanut xxxxx

souffle
11-08-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm so very sorry Womblehands. He waited for your birthday you know because he knew he would wish you a good one before he left and would take your love with him.
His path was gentle and paved with love. It isn't very far to the bridge, not far at all. It is just around the corner, just out of sight so they can watch us and we can feel them. A little bit of him didn't go either. That bit is yours to keep and treasure in your heart till you are together once again. He will wait because there is no time at the bridge and in the blink of an eye you will be cuddling him again.
I hope your birthday is a celebration of your shared life and remember he wanted to you to be happy today. That is why he waited so have a lovely day and honour the wish of a wonderful lad.
Play well Peanut xx

Roxie
11-08-2011, 04:13 AM
I can't believe Peanut has gone. I'm so sorry to hear this, he was a little diamond x.

vanilla-yazoo
11-08-2011, 04:19 AM
I am really sorry, he lived a loving happy life with you to the full with pickle, he will always be remembered on here. We all loved peanut. Rest well beautiful man

Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
11-08-2011, 05:23 AM
No!! :cry: Not little Peanutty! Im so so sorry WH, we are all going to miss him so so so much he was so beautiful and such a charming little ham. Sleep well Peanut :( :( :(
Lots of hugs for you Sarah, always here if you need to talk. xx

AliKati
11-08-2011, 05:44 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss and pain. I'm a little heartbroken too. I can't help but love Peanut as he looks so much like Hamchan, and I love his adventures, his fluffiness, the funny faces he makes and all the fun he has shared with us here on HC. This is a foreshadow of how I must feel someday. He was very very special.

He looks so sweet and peaceful though and I'm sure he wanted to stay long enough to give you a birthday cuddle. Goodbye little Peanutfluff. Play well over the bridge, and you will always be remembered. xxxx

purple_x
11-08-2011, 05:59 AM
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss :(
It's always heartbreaking when we lose a much loved pet, just remember he had a long and very happy life because he had you as his mummy.

Sleep tight Peanut x x x

StarlightSerenity
11-08-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm so so sorry hon, Peanut will never be forgotton xxx

Amethyst_ice
11-08-2011, 06:27 AM
As I just texted you hun,

My little Indy has obviously been spying on us both and you said last month to me you hoped he would hold on until your birthday. Indy has had words and asked him to be with you, like you asked, he has done what mummy asked.

Use today to celebrate his awesome fluffbutt life with you, all the antics he had, make your birthday bouncy and lively.

Huggles xxxx

CoolcatNatNat44
11-08-2011, 06:41 AM
Im so sorry WH :'( R.I.P Peanut :( xxx

suga
11-08-2011, 06:55 AM
Sleep well gorgeous wee man. x :-(

Teddybearhamster420
11-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Oh, Womblehands, Im so sorry.:( I dont know what to say, I was so shocked when I say this...
He was such a lucky ham and lived a wonderful life with you <3
Play well at the bridge little one. xx

danni02
11-08-2011, 07:48 AM
oh no! i am so very sorry.

KatiePillow
11-08-2011, 07:50 AM
I'm so sorry WH :( he was a beautiful man and I'm honestly saddened on his passing - I am welling up.
I know Pickle will look after you, and I'm sure Peanut has left part of himself with you in the heart of your new little man, and he waited long enough to make sure that you'd be taken care of.
Peanut really was a beautiful little hamster, and I'm sure his eternal resting place will be the cosiest sleep he's ever had, full of dreams of the two of you.
I am sorry it happened on your birthday, and I know it's heartwrenching, but you did everything you could and were an amazing owner to him.. and he knows how lucky he was and is bragging to all the other hams up at the bridge..

My thoughts are with you Womblehands, seriously - and just seeing this thread shows how loved he was, and will be in our memories.

Hope
11-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Sarah I am so sorry. He was such a lovely little guy who touched the lives of many people, even those who hadnt met him in person. The words you wrote made me well up, they are so beautiful. But I promise that the pain does go and you will be able to look back on all the amazing times you had together and smile.

Sleep well Peanut, have fun at the bridge little man x x

Eleanor
11-08-2011, 08:56 AM
This makes me soo sad :(
He was soo beautiful and had the cutest skirt!
He looks peaceful though and I'm sure he knows that you're never gunna forget him x

Malorey
11-08-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm so sorry Womblehands. :(

I'll miss seeing the little fluff ... he had a great life with you though.

Rest well, Peanut.

LawaRawr
11-08-2011, 10:09 AM
im so sorry to hear about little peanut i always loved seeing him when his threads poped up on here. he is going to be missed so much. im really sorry womblehands, he waited and held on till it was your birthday. play well at the bridge little one .x

fluffymunchkins
11-08-2011, 10:49 AM
I know that no words will save you from the grief. Peanut was a very special ham, one of those that I will always remember and he was close to my heart too.
I'm sure he hung on as long as he could, but he felt that today was the day he should go. With a new addition entering the family I'm sure he has passed on his job and knew he could leave knowing you were safe with the others to look after you.
I have no doubt that Porridge and all the others are up there with him and will welcome him with warmth and kindness. He will watch over you, pickle and the new addition. Sending his thanks for all the times you shared and the life you gave him.

He lived a fabulous life and to a ripe old age, he was so very lucky to have you.
Sleep tight Peanut, you've earnt your angel wings.
Sending my strength and love Sarah, we are all here for you xxx

de4life
11-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Awww :( it's been a while since I've had a pet die, but the way I got over my grief was to remember that I'd given the animal the best possible life it could have had, with a lot of love, care and attention... and even though I did feel lonely and sad that my pet was gone I could be proud and happy that their short little life was a good one thanks to me :) I hope that gives you some comfort!

Gibbs&JackBlack
11-08-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm so sorry! Wishing you peace and many happy memories.

ClareNdarhams
11-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Noo :( Whenever my mum came upstairs and saw me on HC she always said how gorgeous Peanut was D: Hope you feel better soon xx

Hamtastic
11-08-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm SO sorry it happened. We know it will happen, but it's always too soon. I'm dreading it happening with Lucy, but I know it will, and that's how life is. The good comes with the bad, and new and exciting things happen that help us move on.

I think Peanut had hands down The Best life possible with you, with so much love. He was a happy hamster at heart, I'm sure. So the beauty here is in caring so wonderfully for your pets, Pickle and now the new fluffy, who must have been meant to find you.

Please, feel better Soon! Your Peanut-Fluff would want you to be strong. Love is about wanting each other to be happy <3

firedrake13
11-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry. *hugs* I know how much he meant to you, I'm sure he tired his best to wait till after your birthday. I know my little Nanashi will be waiting to welcome your handsome little man with all of our other HC friends. I like everyone here adored that little man...I'm sorry it was his time. I'm sending you lots of love, and wisker kisses from all of mine.

SnickersTheFirst
11-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm so sorry WH, he was such a little cutie and full of personality, he won't be forgotten!

Even though you knew it was coming, it's impossible to prepare for something like that. I never thought I'd get so attached to an animal but when I lost Snickers it actually broke my heart so I hope you're coping okay. We're all a PM away.

I'm sorry he's gone, but he'll be up there with all the other hams having a great time, I know it. Keep your other furbabies close, it helps alot.

Hope you're doing okay. xxxxxxxxx

starbug
11-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Bye bye, little Peanut. You were much loved and will be sorely missed.

leedsgurl
11-08-2011, 01:23 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss :( Peanut wouldn't want you to be so sad on your birthday though - I know its hard but in time you'll remember the good times you had together, rather than how sad you feel right now.

Play well at the bridge Peanut x

Gillzy
11-08-2011, 02:26 PM
You know how much I love Peanut. Since the first time I started posting on here we instantly bonded over our love for his fluff, and he will always be one of my favourite hamsters. We knew it was coming, but it still doesn't stop it from hurting, and I am - ever since I found out I've had a lump in my throat or a tear in my eye. He was stunning and sweet and gentle - and of course, Sen's beau.

I only ever got to see him through the computer (aside from the fluff of his you sent me in the post), but I fell in love, and so would Sen have (if she would have actually been able to tell what it was I waving at her on the computer). So since this is my favourite way to remember him, I will post the picture of Sen kissing him on my laptop.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/469/dsc0838i.jpg (http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/hamster-chat/19709-sens-new-beau.html)

Although you were an elderly gentleham Peanut, you will always be forever young in our hearts and at the bridge.

I will miss you. So very much.

Love you lots, Peanut. Stay strong, Sarah. I hope you were able to have some smiles today remembering the good times, like Peanutty would have wanted. I'm always here.

Love Sen and Gillzy xXx

mangoandmimi
11-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Oh, ive only just caught up :(
I'm so sorry.. Peanut was a lovely little man, so fluffy and friendly ^^
Sleep tight little man, you had a great life..x

LoveMyHams
11-08-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm so sorry it had to happen on your birthday. Goodbye Peanut. I'll miss seeing your fluffy face (and bum!) here on HC.

Malorey
11-08-2011, 04:01 PM
It really is sad to see him so lively looking and curious in your avatar, then see the pictures of him just gone. :(

Hope you're doing okay xx

HisMajestyK
11-08-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry :(
I couldn't stop myself from crying a bit. Although I don't post as much I always looked into the posts with the P brothers and I loved Peanuts wittle fluffy bum :(
Rest In Peace Peanut you had the best owner possible and I hope you play well with the other HC hams xxxx

Womblehands
11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
I would like to say a massive thanks to each and every one of the HC hamily, if you post each and every day or once a week or just a reader I consider you all good friends. I wouldn't have been able to get thru this without you..

Thanks to all who have shared my experiences with Peanutty, It was a joy..

Amethyst_ice
11-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Hun,

I bought my train tickets today, it may ahve skinted me but ill be with you soon and we can talk about him all night and have a mini party in his honour xXx

emilyweb
11-08-2011, 04:59 PM
awwhh Amethyst that's such a wonderful thing to do :'D god I love you lot :')

Womblehands
11-08-2011, 05:03 PM
*group hug* (((((((((((((((((((( hamster central)))))))))))))))))))))))

stellanova1
11-08-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this! :( Rest well Peanut xxx

Amethyst_ice
11-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Lemme hear you go-

"We are Ham-a-ly!"

^_^

I hope Indy has found peanut, they can help keep each other fluffy x

Pompompoms
11-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Oh I'm so so sorry :(, I know you were expecting it, but I know how much you must be hurting, only because you loved him so much.

Peanut was a ham that could make me smile no matter what sort of days I'd had, he was the first LH I'd ever seen being new to hamsters when I came here, and he was an instant favorite. He was one of those hams that always looked so young and full of life, every time you posted a new thread I'd open it with a smile to see the gorgeous little man. I loved his vids too, I always remember the stair climbing one where he looked grumpy with you for daring to help him :mrgreen:.

You gave him the best life a hamster could have, and what more could he have asked for. He couldn't have been loved and cared for any better, and I think he held on and on as long as he possibly could as what ham would want to leave you. I agree he did get you a very special birthday present, he's a little fluffy guy who needs loving and caring for, and peanut knew there was no place better for him to be.

There'll be a massive party at the bridge tonight to welcome a very very special little guy, we will miss him here xx

TraceyH
11-09-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm sad to read this but glad you have Pickle and your new hamster to help comfort you.
Peanut must be so proud that you have given a new hamster a loving home.

Holly's Mum
11-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Oh I am so sorry to hear this, I've been away for a couple of days and this was the first thing I saw when I got back on line. Peanut was such a very special little lad, a real star of the forum with his cute fluffiness.

Remember the good times, he had such a wonderful life with you and he will be playing happily now, all his aches and pains forgotten.

Womblehands
11-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks everyone, I'm finding moments really hard. Especially seeing Pickles little face.

Gizmodo ^_^
11-10-2011, 01:46 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Sarah
Peanut was a wonderful little guy who had a perfect life
Hugs too you

Sleep Well Peanut
xx

debs
11-12-2011, 11:23 AM
sorry too bring this topic up again as i just found it him sorry you lost peanut :( he will be playing up there with all the other ham from Hc xo