PDA

View Full Version : Luna and Butch

DonnaB
12-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Heres a pic of my rescue hammy Luna. Luna definately has entropia (some of her top eyelashes touch the eyeball) which is managed by daily eye drops. I do sometimes miss the odd day out, just to give her a rest really, because since the day I got, I seem to be always picking her up and applying drops (which isnt easy :shock:) so I occasionally like to handle her without the stress and hassle of drops.

I dont think she'll ever truly 'love' me, as I will always be the 'big eye drop monster' but she isnt aggressive and seems happy enough, and I would rather have her, and know shes being treated and kept comfortable.

Butch is my 13 yr old (English) Bull Terrier who isnt the slightest bit bothered and he adores anything small and furry, which is handy as I have lots of furry fosters around. Here they are together (Luna has a wet eye because of the drops).

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/DonnaB5/ButchLuna-26-dec-07004.jpg

souffle
12-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Aww how sweet. Our GSD Bodie does not mind them either though he is fascinated by the dwarfs. He will stare at them for ages. :lol:

Basia
12-27-2007, 03:35 PM
That's a great photo. Luna was very lucky to find you.
Our boxer is completely soppy with the hamsters as is our toy poodle. Unfortuntely the same can't be said for our westie who still hasn't forgiven us for bringing rodents into the house. :roll:

Holly
12-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Oh what a gorgeous cute picture ...Luna and Butch are both beautiful 8)

Spuds Mum
12-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh Luna looks as though she is doing so well in her new home! I'm so pleased, and I am sure that she knows what you are doing is for her own benefit and gives her a bit of relief from the scratchiness her entropia causes.
We still have to keep check on our little girl Chip's eye to make sure she doesn't need any extra help since her op and still threaten her with eye drops when she gets lazy and doesn't open it! She gets cross with us when we fiddle with it, but 30 seconds later I am sure she has forgotten all about that!
Butch is lovely too - how many hamsters have their own doggy transport? :x

lau200
12-29-2007, 03:14 AM
aww what a lovely photo :D