PDA

View Full Version : Mapplewell Show ~ On TV!

pophammy
12-08-2007, 02:28 PM
As I mentioned in the other post, Souf, Will, Sonni the hamster and I all appeared on the TV tonight! If you want to see it but missed it, I have found a link to it on the ITV website! Here is is...

http://www.itvlocal.com/yorkshire/news/

If you can't find it go to 'Saturday Evening news' and fast forward to 5:07 mins.

Hope you all enjoy seeing a bit of hamster show life and racing hammies, and that you don't think I look too stupid! :lol: Sonni is the ham who appears first! :lol:

Jane
12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
I shall go look now ;) Was trying to find it earlier on there but couldn't!

Ahh, so you is in it! I thought so...dad told me and he said "you know one of those girls you saw at a hamster show she was in it" I was thinking "dad....how many people there weren't girls :lol:"

edit: me watched it :P Hehe I saw you all. You looked fine btw pophammy ;)

Holly
12-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Ha!! That was excellent (except for the fact that I need to go on one hell of a diet :cry: ) ...what a brilliant feature about a brilliant day. Well done Souffle, PRO Extraordinaire 8)

Is it possible to save that? Or does it change every day?

souffle
12-08-2007, 02:52 PM
We have tried to upload it Holly but you can't seem to do it. It stays on the news list on the edge for a certain time though. Not sure how long. Look for the date then evening news. We have it recorded and will try and get it copied on to a DVD for you :lol:

pophammy
12-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Sonni just wants to thank her mum, her dad, all her brothers and sisters, her nephews and nieces, and she wants to accept her trophy on behalf of all the Custard Hams! She also thought you might like her autograph! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Pophammy/pics/oscarson-1.jpg

babyboos
12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
that is great guys - shame we couldn't put it on here for prosperity

the camera puts on 20lbs apparently :oops: :wink:

Holly
12-09-2007, 02:27 AM
the camera puts on 20lbs apparently :oops: :wink:

Oh good - I only need to lose 3 stones then :oops: :? :shock:

I'm going to show the clip to all my family today - I'm so glad you caught it as Will's dad's video didn't catch it - I think I told them the wrong time :oops:

SnuggleHam
12-09-2007, 06:01 AM
Awwwwww :( Smoo and I tried to watch and it said sorry that video was only available to people in the UK :(

souffle
12-09-2007, 06:42 AM
We will try and put it on photobucket for you smoo and snuggleham. Don't want you to miss out! It make take a few days but watch this space :lol:

SnuggleHam
12-09-2007, 08:15 AM
We will try and put it on photobucket for you smoo and snuggleham. Don't want you to miss out! It make take a few days but watch this space :lol:

Thanks Souffle!

Bunsey
12-11-2007, 12:11 PM
i can't load it either, but i was there live, so i guess i had the best seats :D

Widowmaker
12-12-2007, 03:35 AM
I thought it was you!!

I was at my Mum's at the weekend and I saw Calendar and the minute they mentioned hamsters I started paying attention :lol:

I was watching it and saw the Custard hamstery shirts and recognised Pophammy from her pics :D

Congratulations, you all did a fabulous job. You're very brave! I hate being on camera :D