PDA

View Full Version : Elmo's Picture Thread

LawaRawr
09-21-2011, 01:00 AM
so ive decided to make elmo a picture thread as cookie monster has one and because of ive not really shown elmo off yet :D it has taken me nearly a month just to get her comfortable walking on me and letting me stroke her when shes out of her cage :)

racinghamster
09-21-2011, 01:31 AM
She`s a pretty girl. :) You can see how sweet and eager the chinese hamster can be. They do tend to flatten themselves out if they are unsure about something which is why new things should be introduced to them slowly and gently. The rewards are worth it. :) I really rate chinese hamsters as pets even more than the other species due to their naturally placid natures and mouse-like actions. I`ve kept all the hamster species now (Robo, Russian dwarf and Syrian) but the Chinese for me stands out on all counts. It`s no wonder these charning little creatures have found their way into the pet trade. It`s just a shame that many owners who take them on don`t appreciate their potential.

Debbie
09-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Elmo is very, very cute and I'm sure in no time she will be as tame as anything! looking forward to more photos!!

Malorey
09-25-2011, 08:47 AM
Elmo is such a cute Chinese! If I were ever to find a Chinese, and were in the zone to get another hamster, for sure would be one of Elmo's coloration! So nice!

Can't wait for more pictures! :D

LawaRawr
09-25-2011, 08:54 AM
:) elmo says thank you for all of your kind words , we have some more pictures but for some reason i cant get them off my phone :( .ill have to try again later