PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's memorial

Aimeee
09-02-2011, 10:20 AM
R.I.P Charlie, I know you waited for me to come home so that i could be with you, i hope that you were in peace when you took your last breath in my hands. I'm going to miss you so much, i buried you under the tree next to the spot where i sit and think so you will always be by my side to help me, just like you always were....Make sure you have lots of fun over rainbow bridge, make lots of friends :) I give you permission stuff as much food into your cheeks and eat as many hamster choccies as you want. Your not in pain anymore, if your worried you can find milly and henry, they will look after you. I love you so much and i will never forget you, always in my heart charlie 2009-2011. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

LocoRocoPanda
09-02-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Charlie. :( He waited for you though and clearly you two had a very deep bond. I hope you're okay and I'll make sure my Rin looks after him at the bridge. *hugs* xx

Humphrey Furball
09-02-2011, 11:03 AM
So sorry about your loss; play with all our friends at the bridge Charlie, and run free x

ClareNdarhams
09-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Aw I'm sorry :( My lot will look after him xx

fluffymunchkins
09-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Sleep tight Charlie,
I'm glad hes at peace now x

Pompompoms
09-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Charlie sounds like a lovely ham, and what a gorgeous pic! He had a long lovely life with you, and obviously waited to thank you.

Play well at the bridge little man with all our dearly missed friends xx

MzWiz0915
09-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Play well at the bridge little man <3

Hamtastic
09-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Rest in peace, Charlie. Your mommy loved you very much, and you will keep her from worrying about you by making sure you have proper amounts of fun and tasty treats at the Bridge <3

AliKati
09-03-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm glad you could share some last moments together. Play well over the bridge, little one. x