PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a breeder

Muze
10-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Hiya, im new here :D

Im hoping someone can help me locate a breeder close to me (Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire areas) as i would much rather buy from a breeder than a petshop.

Im looking for syrians and im not bothered about coat type or colour. I already have a nice big cage set up just waiting for a new owner :lol:

Spuds Mum
10-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Your best bet would probably be to contact the Northern Hamster Club http://www.northernhamsterclub.co.uk/
as they would deal with your area and would be able to put you in touch with breeders.

If you can get to travel fairly easily, you may wish to look at the 'shows' section of their website. There is a hamster show at Mapplewell (near Barnsley) this Saturday which will be attended by breeders and will probably have breeder hamsters for sale.

Good luck in your search and welcome - I hope you are successful and will let us know all about your new pet in due course!
:lol:

Muze
10-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Thanks for that :D i'll contact them and i'll post picies when i get my hammies.

My whole family have got interested now :roll: and my son and hubby want one each too :lol:

I dont think i'll be able to make the show in yorkshire as our car isnt in great condition at the mo, but i noticed there is a show coming up in Lymm which is alot closer, so im hoping to make it to that one.

Basia
10-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will probably meet some of the members at Lymm. Hope you find some nice hammies and look forward to pictures. :)

Holly
10-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Welcome from me as well :)

We'll be at Lymm so see you there!

Spuds Mum
10-12-2007, 01:52 AM
And I guess we will be there too!
See you then! :x
PS How you feeling today Holly?

sthomas048
10-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Welcome Muze, unfortunately i cant help you in your search for a good breeder. But i just thought id say hello and wish you luck in your search. :D

Muze
10-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the lovely welcome :D

pophammy
10-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum! Souffle and I will also be at Lymm. If you are near Lymm then your best bet for a breeder would be to contact Sheryl Sharkey at Carrington Hamster Crew. You can contact her through her site ~ www.carringtonhamstercrew.co.uk (http://www.carringtonhamstercrew.co.uk) . Hope you can make Lymm and that you find your new friend soon!

souffle
10-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Welcome to you and I am sure you will soon find the hammy of your dreams! They are somewhat addictive so watch out. Pophammy has given you a good breeder so hopefully you should be able to pick up your hammy soon and we may see you at Lymm and welcome you to the Northern Club hopefully.

Bunsey
10-14-2007, 05:25 AM
i'll be at Lymm. i'm really looking forward to it cos i haven't shown since Hoyland

babyboos
10-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I was going to suggest Sheryl too Muze as she has some brilliant hamsters, you wont do wrong to at least ask her and at this time of year I am sure she will be able to help