PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Smokey x

wofunny
08-26-2011, 02:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Today Smokey has very sadly passed away.

I found him in the place he loved best, his wheel.

I'm not really sure what the cause of death was, i haven't brought myself to take him out of the cage yet.

I am very fearful that he may of caught my cold, even though i haven't touched any of the hams when i had it. Could he still of caught it?

I will always remember looking at the sales table at my first ever show and as soon as i saw Smokey i knew i had to have him!

I loved how he always used to lick my fingers and he sometimes had a little snooze in my hand. He was the most loving hamster i could of ever wished for.

Goodbye Smokey, you can join Smudge and all the other hams that have passed away up in the rainbow bridge.

You will be greatly missed by me, and you were the most stunning ham i have ever seen

You will never be forgotten little Smokey xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/Wofunny/_DSC0170.jpg

LocoRocoPanda
08-26-2011, 02:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Smokey and I'm sure, since you were careful, he didn't catch your cold. I'm certain you would have noticed if he had.

Don't blame yourself. Sometimes they're just called away early.

Sleep well, Smokey and have fun with all your new friends at the bridge.

xxx

SarahJ
08-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Im so sorry to hear about Smokey he will be greatly missed.

R.I.P

shazzy
08-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Oh Mark I'm so sorry to hear about Smokey. He was such a beautiful ham. You take the best care of your hammies so I'm sure it was nothing you would have caused.

Rest well little Smokey, maybe go chat up my girls Mo and Daisy as I'm sure they'd enjoying talking to a handsome chap like you xx

mangoandmimi
08-26-2011, 03:14 AM
im so so sorry, smokey was a lovely ham. sleep tight little man xx

fadedpages
08-26-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. He was a gorgeous little boy, and I'm sure it wasn't your fault. Play well at the bridge, Smokey.

Humphrey Furball
08-26-2011, 03:35 AM
So sorry to hear about Smokey; run free at the bridge, lovely hammie x

Womblehands
08-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Oh no! Rest well beautiful boy.. he truly was a beautiful hamster.. I am so sorry..I just think it was his time hun..Give Stella, rum and raisin lots of kisses for me..

Gillzy
08-26-2011, 04:18 AM
:( RIP Sweet little Smokey. So sorry to hear it was so sudden Mark :( x

laurajane
08-26-2011, 04:27 AM
So sorry to hear :( the best are taken too soon. sleep tight little one xxx

fsrv
08-26-2011, 05:16 AM
I am so sorry for Smokey, Wofunny. He was very beautiful. I am sure his short life was filled with happiness and that he is in hamster paradise now.

Roxie
08-26-2011, 05:24 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Smokey was a extremely gorgeous boy x

LawaRawr
08-26-2011, 05:42 AM
awwh im sorry for your loss , play well at the bridge smokey x

RachK
08-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Mark I am so sorry for your loss of Smokey. He was so well loved on the forum & by you of course. This is such a shock to hear of his passing. Thinking of you at this sad time xxxxx

Sammybingo
08-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Oh Marky marmite chops. I am so sorry to hear about Smokey. He was such a beautiful character, and when we worked out he is Fur-nando's uncle.. well, that just made me love him even more :). So many great hams have passed recently, it's heart breaking.
I am certain there is nothing you did that could have caused it, or have saved him - it just sounds like it was suddenly his time.
Set a good example for your nephew up there, Smokey.
Many hugs. x

suga
08-26-2011, 08:19 AM
Sleep well Smokey :-(

Noodle
08-26-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm sorry to hear this sad news, Smokey looks so beautiful. Sometimes animals are so beautiful and charming, that heaven calls them early. Angel hams :)

I'm sure he'll be you're guardian angel and will always watch over you.

souffle
08-26-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news wofunny.
He really was a very special hamster and meant to be with you. He enjoyed every minute of a fabulous life and he couldn't have asked for more.
It was his time for calling Mark and he just kept running over to the bridge happy as he went
Run well on the rainbow wheels Smokey xx

princess-rhi89
08-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Oh Mark I am so sorry to be reading this, I hope that you are ok and you know you can tweet me if you need to talk. Smokey was a wonderful ham and will be greatly missed.

Playwell at the bridge little man xxx

fluffymunchkins
08-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Oh gosh Mark, I'm so sorry :(
Another beautiful ham, lost far too soon!

I'm sure he is so grateful for the life you gave him (he had a hamster mansion after all!).
Porridge, Indy and all the others will look after him up there xxx

wofunny
08-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Thank you everyone, you are the best xx

Smokey has been buried next to Smudge under the lavender plant :)

Teddybearhamster420
08-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Awhh. So sorry to hear. May you rest in Peace little Smokey. xx

leedsgurl
08-26-2011, 01:07 PM
So sorry to hear about Smokey :( He was truly special, and is now keeping Smudge company at the bridge.

Play well Smokey x

Hope
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Mark, Im so sorry to hear about Smokey, the call to the bridge must have been too strong. He was a gorgeous ham and you have him a wonderful life. Im sure that it was nothing that you did, it was just his time thats all :(

RIP Smokey, find Boz up there and share a danilion cigar together on me!

AliKati
08-26-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Smokey. He was such a beautiful, striking-looking hammy. I know he had a wonderful life though, being so loved by you. Rest well, little one. x

Pompompoms
08-26-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm so sorry Mark, as others have said, it was nothing to do with you at all, Smokey was called to the bridge by all our little friends we miss so much, and he'll be happy with them now till the day comes for you to meet again.

He really was a beautiful boy, play well little one xx

Malorey
08-27-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss, wofunny. May Smokey rest in peace. xx

Hamtastic
08-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Rest in peace, Handsome Smokey :(

SnickersTheFirst
08-28-2011, 03:11 AM
I'm so sorry, Mark. He was such a handsome hammy. :(

Don't blame yourself either, I'm sure he would have shown symptoms if he'd caught a cold. xxx

Gizmodo ^_^
08-28-2011, 04:45 AM
Sleep well Smokey, beautiful guy
say hello to all our departed friends up there <3

CoolcatNatNat44
08-28-2011, 04:47 AM
R.I.P Smokey <3 Sorry for your loss he was a gorgeous hamster x

Amethyst_ice
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM
im a bit late here, not been looking through, it was sudden and such a shock, lovely to read he is related to fur-nando!!! he will be playing with smudge xxx

blackrose87
09-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Poor little smokey at least he had a great life he was so pretty i loved his colours :( R.I.P little one

Tish36
09-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Oh my god, what a shock :(

Smokey was beautiful Mark, his pictures were so stunning, his fur colour is my favourite in a hamster, he was amazing, so so so so handsome.

Can't believe he is related to Fur-nando :o

At least you can see him live on in Fur-nando eh?

I know it is a shock but we are all here for you, RIP Smokey, play well you beautiful boy x

LauraJay
09-10-2011, 04:30 AM
Awww bless :( he is gorgreous! I'm so sorry for your loss, such a beautiful ham. RIP x