PDA

View Full Version : Another Wodent Wheel Order

Holly
10-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm going to do another Wodent Wheel order in the next week or two if anyone is interested?

For those who are new to the forum I order from the supplier in the USA and get wholesale prices on the wheels - they usually work out at about six pounds for a Junior (more if I need to post them to you within the UK rather than hand them over at a show)...and you can choose your colours (not always possibly with UK websites selling them).

Here are some links:

http://www.hamstercentral.com/forum/vie ... php?t=1757 (http://www.hamstercentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1757)

http://www.transoniq.com/

http://www.transoniq.com/images/hamsters.html

Let me know if you are interested :)

Jane
10-07-2007, 02:57 AM
I don't wanted any but have you thought about posting on some other hammy forums too? Just a thought as there are usually people wanting them.

Holly
10-07-2007, 10:40 AM
I don't wanted any but have you thought about posting on some other hammy forums too? Just a thought as there are usually people wanting them.

I had thought about that, Jane, but to be honest I'm not sure I want the hassle of that. This forum is fairly close-knit and some of the other forums have lots of people coming and going - it may be difficult to get the order together and collect funds etc. It would be different if I were running a business but I just order the wheels and charge what I pay for them so it's probably not worth it for me to do that.

Having said that, if you know someone who is desperate for one and is happy to pay upfront then feel free to point them in my direction - I'll probably order next weekend (I need a few so if it's just me ordering that's no problem!).

Brambles Dad
10-07-2007, 03:08 PM
hi holly. Teresa and i would like to order one to try out (actually that doesn't sound right, it would have to be a very big wheel for us to try out!). Let me rephrase that... for the hamsters to try out.

Teresa said we could give you the money next week at the hamster show ahead of you ordering it, and then just pick up the wheel the next time we see you.

Colour wise, a green or a red colour would be wonderful if possible.

Holly
10-08-2007, 03:19 AM
That's great :)

You can choose your colour so let me know if you want green or red?

Spuds Mum
10-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Choose whichever you think will go with a new cream hammy :D in a grey gabber rex :D Will trust you!

Basia
10-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Can I have 2 please Holly. I haven't got green or lavendar yet and can I have white fronts & Backs.
THANK YOU
G 8)

souffle
10-08-2007, 11:11 AM
The creams look nice on the black background Brambles dad. Red has a red and black! Well she had to have red didn't she :lol: Sonni has yellow and Paws has lilac and Napoleon is having dark blue.

Spuds Mum
10-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Oh Souffle, it is so cute that one of Caramel's little guys has a name already! And I like that you are keeping the nautical theme - what a fitting tribute! :D

Holly
10-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Choose whichever you think will go with a new cream hammy :D in a grey gabber rex :D Will trust you!

What about taking Souffle's advice and going for red and black then?

Can I have 2 please Holly. I haven't got green or lavendar yet and can I have white fronts & Backs.

No problems :)

I'll hold off putting the order in for a quote inc. US postage for a day or two more and then I'll get back to you both with the final cost - hope that's ok?

Spuds Mum
10-08-2007, 03:19 PM
No problem Holly - red and black sounds cool 8)

pophammy
10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Napoleon has been going to be called Napoleon ever since Paws became Paws because originally Paws was going to be Napoleon but somehow he didn't so our next male is Napoleon! :? (That probably didn't make any sense but oh well! :lol: )

Basia
10-09-2007, 11:49 AM
I wonder what nicknames he will have? 8)

Spuds Mum
10-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Napoleon has been going to be called Napoleon ever since Paws became Paws because originally Paws was going to be Napoleon but somehow he didn't so our next male is Napoleon! :? (That probably didn't make any sense but oh well! :lol: )

:x That sounds like something that I would say PH - and Bramble's Dad would look at me and go "whaaaaa?" :? but I know what you mean. But it is a lovely name and a big one - but I'm sure your new wee man will live up to it!

I don't have any ideas what we will call our new baby. B's Dad says that as I asked for her/him without telling him, he is going to choose the name which I guess is only fair. (I may make a few suggestions though :P )

pophammy
10-13-2007, 10:01 AM
I wonder what nicknames he will have? 8)

Well he hasn't even arrived yet but already souf calls him 'Nappy' and I call him 'Poly'! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly
10-14-2007, 01:40 AM
It's lovely to think you are so ready for him :)

Basia
10-14-2007, 03:28 AM
He's going to be much-loved! I can't wait to know which one he is.

Holly
10-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Wodents have arrived :)

Spud's Mum and basia - will be able to give them to you when you get Bronte and Cara.

If anyone is interested I'll be doing yet another order in the next week to two weeks?

Spuds Mum
10-30-2007, 02:39 PM
cool - they're here!
I may be ordering again though!!