PDA

View Full Version : DIY Playpen :)

laurajane
08-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Tonight me and mum spent a while making a cardboard playpen for Melvin :) and I thought I would show you guys and see what you think :)

There will be more toys in there once I get some... even though Melvin had a sniff round, went in his new sand bath and then curled up and went to sleep!! :mad: bless him!!

let me know your thoughts!! :mrgreen:

Humphrey Furball
08-13-2011, 01:25 PM
it looks good! and he will enjoy the boxes and tubes you have just as much as "shop-bought" toys, so he is a lucky hamster i think :mrgreen:

laurajane
08-13-2011, 01:29 PM
here is more!! :)

laurajane
08-13-2011, 01:35 PM
and more!! these are the last :) for now.... hehe xx

Gillzy
08-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Aw that looks great! Hope you've got somewhere to store it :P (It's the sort of thing I'd forget that I'd need to do after making it...)

Melvin is so pretty! :D Love the water bottle idea!

That's one lucky hamham! :D

laurajane
08-13-2011, 02:15 PM
thanks!! :) no i dont really have any where to store it... :-P but mum helped so she cant complain ;)

He is a little poser! :) and has woken up now and is going crazy!! i think he likes it! lol.

oh and he likes the water bottle too, took him all of 30 seconds to figure out a way to climb up it to get out! haha :) xx

Womblehands
08-13-2011, 04:58 PM
It's really really good... love the sand pit and the weird shaped packaging box.. Has he tried climbing out yet?

laurajane
08-14-2011, 02:32 AM
thanks :) yeah he played for ages in his sand pit and then ran around exploring and finding treats. then he tried climbing out and succeeded! now thats all he does... lol. so making some adjustments later on to make it higher!! haha :)