PDA

View Full Version : Gabber Rex's Brand new on Ebay for £35 Delivered

donnac
09-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Just thought i would let everyone know that the Gabber Rex cages are on Ebay just now for £35 posted, just listed today and there are 12 available if any one is looking for them 8)

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Criceto-Rex-XL-De ... dZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Criceto-Rex-XL-Delux-Hamster-Cage_W0QQitemZ260156609051QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1286Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Its thepetcorner thati s selling them 8)

Holly
09-04-2007, 02:59 PM
I saw this earlier - great news for those that can't find them locally.

babyboos
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
not bad for those who can't find locally as you say - of course I sell them for £10 less than this so will need to check the price hasn't gone up at the supplier for future reference as I have seen them go for less, even brand new, on eBay

donnac
09-05-2007, 01:34 AM
not bad for those who can't find locally as you say - of course I sell them for £10 less than this so will need to check the price hasn't gone up at the supplier for future reference as I have seen them go for less, even brand new, on eBay

Doh :lol: i havent seen any in petshops locally so thought £35 delivered for a new one was good :lol: , would have bought one from you had a known :lol:

The things im learning on here :lol:

Holly
09-05-2007, 02:43 AM

Babyboos, now that we are starting to breed little babies, I would be interested in selling them to prospective new owners as well - as I think they are about the best cage going, I'd like to at least offer them.

Do you think it would be possible for me to ask your supplier if I could buy them wholesale also? Do you need to buy a lot of cages to qualify for wholesale prices. I already get wholesale prices on wodent wheels and I'm planning on having a small stock of these to offer to people who take my babies. I'm not interested in making money - just covering costs and maybe some feeding/bedding costs as well if I can.

Basia
09-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Babyboos, now that we are starting to breed little babies, I would be interested in selling them to prospective new owners as well - as I think they are about the best cage going, I'd like to at least offer them.
I think that is a good idea Holly and the Wodent Wheels. So many of the hamster cages are just not suitable.
I am going to get some more gabber rex cages, I wasn't sure about them at first but cleaning out is becoming a priority for me now and gabbers are just so easy to clean out. I wish we had somewhere locally that sold them though....

donnac
09-06-2007, 11:27 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Huge-Hamster-cage ... dZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Huge-Hamster-cage_W0QQitemZ110167360173QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1286Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Here is a 2nd hand Rex on ebya starting at £5, in Leeds, could be a bargain for someone 8)

babyboos
09-06-2007, 03:57 PM
My local pet shop doesn't stock them anymore sadly but I now get them from the large wholesaler - Batley's - for this amount - I don't make any profit on them! Is there one near you? You do need to spend £100 minimum to go there but that is only 4 cages... I usually get bedding, food (15kg) and toys and treats at same time, plus my parents need dog biscuits, sister needs cat biscuits and ferret food, and her partner pigeon food so we always get over £100.

Holly
09-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Sadly, we don't have a Batley's - but we do have another wholesaler, Makro. I've been wondering for a while if they sell any decent cages as I know they do pet stuff. I can get in with my NHS ID card and payslips so I think I'll go and have a look.

There is also an animal park near me that had the Gabber Rex on sale for eighteen quid a few months ago. I think I'd better go back ASAP and see if they still have them!

Spuds Mum
09-07-2007, 10:02 AM
plus my parents need dog biscuits, sister needs cat biscuits and ferret food, and her partner pigeon food so we always get over £100.

roflmao - gosh I thought when I first read this - your family have some strange dietary needs! :shock: Then I realised that they must be just as animal crazy as you are babyboos :lol:

I wish we had a Batley's though I will look at our local wholesalers and see whether they stock hamster stuff. I never even thought about wholesalers, but was calculating the other evening that we have recently spent over £600 on hamster cages (and nothing on my bedroom which needs redecorating but that's another story) :)