PDA

View Full Version : 'Back to nature'

ad36
08-31-2007, 04:41 AM
I have seen Jollyes in the UK retail a bedding called 'back to nature', it says it is made from recycled paper. I have done a search on the forum and cant find it so wondered if anyone has used it. The bag is sealed so I cant see inside but on the picture it looks like carefresh but smaller. Just wondered if it was worth a try?

Bailey-Benji
09-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Sounds worth a try to me! I use Bob Martin's 100% paper cat litter, it's little balls of paper and it's brilliant, although I heard they've recently changed it, which I'm rather annoyed about but hopefully it'll be just as good.

ad36
09-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Is the cat litter soft? I had heard of people using it but thought it might be rough and is it okay for burrowing as all of mine are addictive burrowers. Thanks for replying!

Jane
09-01-2007, 09:22 AM
I tried morrisons paper cat litter before (which is the same as bob martins I think ;)) and it was really soft..a bit like megazorb.

ad36
09-01-2007, 02:30 PM
I am going to Morrisons tomorrow will give the cat litter I try, have been looking for something softer than the shaving I am currently using.